• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. browny

Where to get a test for Lyme disease.

Hi We are and have been trying to find out what is causing my daughter's CF. We are looking into all possible causes hence the test for lymes. I personally think the term ME or CFS are names for a group of symptoms that have a cause that needs to be found.
  2. browny

Many thanks, We have looked at Dr. Myhill's website before but was unaware she was now looking into lymes. I will take another look, thank you.
  3. browny

Comment by 'browny' in 'Best place to test for Lyme disease.'

Thank you for the details, I will look further into this.
  4. browny

Many thanks for your reply, I am aware the test for Lyme in the U.K. is unreliable but I have been informed of the lab. in the U.S. does do a reliable test. I will check the links you have supplied and look further into testing. Thank you Elaine
  5. browny

Many thanks for your reply, I will check the site out.
  6. browny

Hi My daughter age 33 was diagnosed with CFS seven years ago. We have been reading about Lyme disease and know the test in the U.K. where we live is unreliable. I have heard there are labs. in other countries who do private tests which are accurate. Does anyone please have the details of the...
  7. browny

Comment by 'browny' in 'Best place to test for Lyme disease.'

Hi Thank you, just realised I have put it in the wrong place, thank you for replying.
  8. browny

browny

9. browny

Best place to test for Lyme disease.

Hi My daughter age 33 was diagnosed with CFS seven years ago. We have been reading about Lyme disease and know the test in the U.K. where we live is unreliable. I have heard there are labs. in other countries who do private tests which are accurate. Does anyone please have the details of the...