• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

B12 question

Thanks a bunch Caledonia, that makes sense. Happy Thanksgiving!
  2. M

B12 question

Thanks Caledonia, So don't even take my 1.5 mcg of Hydroxy/adensB12 drops right now either?
  3. M

B12 question

Hey all and @caledonia, I'm doing the Yasko semi light protocol and working on my sulphate levels. While I'm doing that I'm also taking her All in One supplement, about 1/32 of a cap because I'm finding I have no tolerance for B12. My question: I've read Fredd's post on hydroxyB12 and how it's...
  4. M

CBS and low sulphur diet

So you were able to lower your sulphate levels with molybdenum alone, without a low thiol diet?! Or did the molybdenum only bring down the ammonia?
  5. M

CBS and low sulphur diet

Thanks for the heads up!
  6. M

CBS and low sulphur diet

Thanks for your suggestions!
  7. M

CBS and low sulphur diet

Hi all, I just got some test results back indicating my sulphur level was high normal (1150). Which surprises me cuz I'm only CBS+\-. So I'm on a low thiol diet but I'm not able to cut my protein down because of gut issues ( on the SCD diet). Is it possible to keep my ammonia down just be...
  8. M

Overmethylated? How to start over.

Thanks so much Caledonia, I have been following your posts and am so thankful for your support. I have read all your links and many of your posts. I appreciate your input. My gut problems are proving very difficult to tackle as the detox is really bad. I was so amazed at how much better my gut...
  9. M

Oh to answer your gut question- I'm starting to taking very small amounts of oil of oregano ( and already getting die off!!) doing charcoal flushes, taking GABA for the anxiety, considering molybdenum, and considering FMT.
  10. M

Thanks so much Martial for your reply. Yes, I do have significant gut issues. Looking for ways to heal it without going through too much detox symptoms. I think it will just take time. Thanks again.
  11. M

No tingling. It started with severe anxiety and insomnia then felt like a bad flu and like every cell in my body was shaking. As time progressed (weeks) it seemed to get a bit better then bam again I experienced the strangest mental symptoms like I was losing my mind. It was then that I stopped...
  12. M

Sure Martial, Here it is: http://www.klaire.com/prod/proddetail.asp?id=V803-10
  13. M

Hi all, I'm new to posting but have read a lot of threads and really am grateful to this community. My question: With background first: Back in June, before I knew anything about methylation, my naturopath gave me a high dose B supplement with methyl folate and B 12 in it. I felt great...