• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Transdermal B12 oils

@Sherpa Thanks! Can you show me the Adb12+MEB12 too then? Sounds like it is something that is more synergistic :)
  2. M

Low Dose Methylfolate Detrimental?

This is fabulous info! Such a challenge we all face, @Fredd THANK YOU. I am interrupting this older thread b/c NO one else has put it all together so well. I stopped my glutathione precursors after I read this, until I can build the correct fol/b23 aden levels
  3. M

Poisoning the Mitochondria

Just curious if any new information has been given re using minerals to safely detox the mercury?
  4. M

Transdermal B12 oils

I am looking for a very good, pure-ish lol), Mb12. I am extremely sensitive and have sooo many folate and B12 blocks it is not funny. MTR MTRR MTHFD MTHFR DHFR you name it, over half are compound het. So, I do NOT want to ake a cyan methyl B12 as I have of course, mercury toxicity. Any ideas? I...
  5. M

Rare allele data

TY @Valentijn Soooo, I need to run that thingamajig lol, you have to show me the snps associated with the RS #'s mis sense. Where or how do I find that thing again that pulls the 1%'ers and shows me which they are: I ran the one, but I cannot seem to run the gene.rename after extraction. Isnt...
  6. M

Uh oh, I took 4gm Folinic Acid anything i can do

Okay all, I rode the wave! WHEEEEEEE! What a not so nice ride lol. My 2ndary reynauds came in with a roar and I was pretty dizzy for a few days but better now. Q is, and this is sort of worrisome to me, what to take now? I was told def do NOT use folinic acid (after the fact) any longer as they...
  7. M

400mcg a day normally. It was dark and I thought it was my chaga. Ewww, what a gross feeling. I have been nibbling on niacin for 2 days now.:redface: I am embarrassed
  8. M

Darn it! I feel like an airhead. I am weak shaky upset stomach kind of dizzy. Any idea on how to stabilize? I was doing better on the protocol too, but I did not know my tincture bottle and the folinic had been moved :( I have DHFR MTHFS and MTHFD. I hope I will be okay, any thought?
  9. M

Rare allele data

Thank you! I may have found a culprit with regard to the toxicity I experienced when taking the fluoroquinolone (which others may want to look at) The CYP3A5 AND rs34130495 SLC22A1. Quinines and CoQ10 (now what can I use to replace coq10!) Cross my mitochondrial cell membranes in both...
  10. M

Rare allele data

I DO have a nutreval too if that helps correlate. I will NOT post that here, but I can send via msg if you like
  11. M

Rare allele data

@Valentijn Here would be fabulous I think If it is anything truly horrible you can msg me lol. No, I like to contribute where I can. :) Sorry if I am slow in responding, brain fog has been higher than norm. I accidentally took 5gm of folinic acid 2 days ago. Interesting, that my rash is now...
  12. M

Rare allele data

Here is my report, I have no idea how it correlates, but if anyone does know, reply here??? PS I was told years ago have chronic fatigue, chronic mono, Epstein barr, and lyme.... but I was just tested and have mito dys and metabolic syndrome from a reaction to fluoquinolones. I have healed a...
  13. M

Quercetin CBS/MAO-A mutation ( mast cell/leaky gut)

TY :) I also work with others with similar issues, and lots of 'us' tend to be $$ downtrodden, from being sick, so I hate to insist on constant apps that cost 30-50 each time, am hoping this will help me get thru my detoxing and stabilizing pathways without the constant costs too. So much info...
  14. M

Quercetin CBS/MAO-A mutation ( mast cell/leaky gut)

I am looking for the spreadsheet tool for the genetics that was listed as being located at http://71.252.248.35/ called genetic analyzer. Anyone know where this went?