• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. trsnorth

An Urgent Question

How is your friend doing? The only question I have is he under 18?
  2. trsnorth

Is there BH4 supplement/medicine?

I do. You must have overnight shipping to receive it cold. I always order from them.
  3. trsnorth

Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

I was on clozapine for 5 years. The drug made me worse. I wonder how much psychiatric drugs has done bodily damage to me.
  4. trsnorth

You can buy BH4 since it's back in production. You must have shipped over night. Here is the link. http://www.spectrum-supplements.com/tetrahydrobiopterin-60-capsules.html
  5. trsnorth

Thanks for the warning.
  6. trsnorth

BH4 supplement is in production again. It is called Pterin 4 http://www.spectrum-supplements.com/tetrahydrobiopterin-60-capsules.html 3 things can happen when you take it twice a day. 1. Nothing. 2. Makes you sick or more emotional. 3. You feel better. I am the one who feels better. I don't...
  7. trsnorth

Why do antibiotics help most of us?

Antibiotics always makes me feel better. It is like my body has been fighting something. I don't realize how miserable I am until I get a 10 day supply of antibotics. I feel so light after the second day like I drop all that weight I have been dragging all day long. It feels great not having my...
  8. trsnorth

I was charged for shipping since i only spent $50.
  9. trsnorth

Well I ordered BH4 from irc-bio. Just ordered 50mg. It comes in a dark blue bottle sealed in a mylarbpackage which was shipped with cold pack. They were fast about shipping the product. Now I will see how it works. I miss Pteridin 4. I was ready to go back to work when it went "out of stock"...
  10. trsnorth

The company making Kuvan is walking a fine line with FDA. They will never verbally give info beyond the use for pku BUT they are happy to send info on the product and research done in other countries legally. Finally I uploaded them. This is what they sent to my doctor. I had to go to my...
  11. trsnorth

I will mention Kuvan comes in a 100mg powder to be mixed with water or juice. This was developed for childern with pku. Kuvan is stable in the refrigerator after mixing in liquid. You use a non needle syringe to measure out the amount needed. Remember Kuvan is synthetic for better stability for...
  12. trsnorth

There isn't any without getting a prescription for kuvan. I feel for you. I have the same need. If I have it at a higher dose then I can be employed again.
  13. trsnorth

The best price is Pteridin-4 from Ecological Formulas. Unfortunately it is out of stock. There are rumors that there should be some in december of this year.
  14. trsnorth

BH4 has been a life saver for me. I even went back to work part time until pteridin-4 went out of stock. I had to quit my job. Citrulline malate is ok. I can least function some what and helps with the muscle spasms/pain. I have a functional medicine doctor who specializes in MTHFR so I have my...