• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

how much coq10 do you take

@Aerose91 A few weeks ago I started taking 800 mg of coq10 a day because I was having a health crisis. It is working great, I noticed a dramatic difference. I have taken lower dosages before (on and off) - but I never noticed any difference. If I could go back in time, I would have taken a...
  2. T

ME/CFS: In Free Fall Through the Looking Glass

@Jody I have to tell you that I love your writing. :thumbsup: Glad to hear you have improved. As for your son, I met someone that suffered from the same symptoms as your son. She is a doctor who got herself well, after being very ill. This link is for a lecture she gave, it is long but I...
  3. T

@Jody I am sorry to hear about your son. Does he have the same symptoms that you do?
  4. T

I slept in the backseat of a truck during the six months. I just had about 3 100% cotton blankets between me and the seat and I used a rolled up blanket as a pillow. By then my chemical sensitivities were mostly under control, so this was not as much of an issue for me. I was lucky my dad...
  5. T

Ergot fungus is what grows on grains and is used to make LSD. It is also believed that this fungus is what caused the hallucinations that led to the Salem Witch trials. Where in the desert are you going. I moved to the desert in the middle of nowhere in Arizona for 6 months and it really...
  6. T

@Jody No. not the grains. I had the same symptoms you describe from mold. My husband and I moved into a house that had mold. We could not see it, but I became ill that night and my life has never been the same. I had a sinus infection, the flu, etc. but I knew something was really wrong...
  7. T

@Jody I think I know what causes your symptoms, because I had the same symptoms for a very short period. A very important clue to the answer is actually included in your post. What is LSD made from?