• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. cynkevtay

pain twitching and diagnosis limboland??????????

I live in NY where Lyme disease is very hard to treat through the medical industry. I wish I could go to a Dr. that would help. But I ve been to many Dr.s including LLMDs who don't treat me with antibiotics. So I am stuck in pain and desperate. Today is a terrible day for me.. BUt I do...
  2. cynkevtay

Gut health Question

I have been tested for yeast and ecoli and other bacteria in my gut. It came back Ecoli high and good bacteria low to none existent. I do bone broth but beef bone broth make me sick to my stomach cramps pain etc. thinking im allergic to beef. I am doing paleo auto immune diet, So I cant do dairy...
  3. cynkevtay

Ive done Doxy mino, Cowden Rifing, teasel, Samento, Thinking of doing salt C ??
  4. cynkevtay

HI I am writing as I feel I belong best here. Its been two years. I started with a month long bought of gastritis. Sick to my stomach couldn't eat pain etc. then hell broke loose. I started having pain in arms and legs. Even to the touch.. It progressively got worse to twitching all the time...