• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. jason30

Very noticeable improvements in brain fog using Dr Greg Russell-Jones's transdermal B12 oils (which provide a similar dose to B12 injections)

Thanks, may I receive the overseas supplier by PM? And the supplier which changed payments? It's hard to find a reliable source of T3.
  2. jason30

Tips for heavy detox reaction after B2 intake

Good to know, thanks. I don't take biotin, but when I do I will take them separately.
  3. jason30

Thanks, what the relation between B2 and biotin? Is biotin a cofactor?
  4. jason30

Magnesium raises oxalates, can this be prevented?

Thanks! What symptoms do you got from your kidney stones? Adjusting diet can be a more win in this case indeed.
  5. jason30

Should I test/treat for mold, when exposure was decade+ ago?

I didn't do the CIRS protocol because I was busy with running away from it. Moved several times last year, I feel so good when I am in a home without mold/toxins and not near pesticides. I am recovered and have no fatigue etc. But as soon as I get exposed to toxins/pesticides there is huge...
  6. jason30

Anyone got tips on how to calm down heart palpitations quickly (POTS) ?

Great! Thanks for the breathing exercise, I am gonna test it since I also have heart palpitations. My biggest triggers are toxins and/or pesticides, and some heavy chemicals.
  7. jason30

Hi all, I have a b2 deficiency and this got worse when I started B12 injections. I always take a B complex around the days of the B12 injection (before and after). In this Seeking Health B minus supplement there is 20mg of Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium). 2 capsules is 40mg...
  8. jason30

Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Effects?

Did you figured it out why?
  9. jason30

How to deal with low folate?

Thanks a lot, will look into those food sources.
  10. jason30

I suspect kidney disease, something I am gonna discuss further with the doc to get this researched properly.
  11. jason30

Thanks. I suspect kidney disease. Every time I take potassium, or something like cream of tartar with a lot of potassium, I have to pee a lot, constantly. I don't retain fluid, when I drink then I have to pee within 5 minutes. Maybe an electrolyte imbalance can cause this as well? And days...
  12. jason30

Thanks, I think I have found it; Hydroxy Citrate. Interesting, will look into it.
  13. jason30

Types of Magnesium

have someone have experience with Nano magnesium?
  14. jason30

Does anybody have experience with nano magnesium? This could be a nice alternative.
  15. jason30

Hi all, The most potent forms of magnesium such as magnesium malate and magnesium glycinate raises oxalates by me. The first symptom I get from oxalates is blurry vision. Does anyone have experience with this and by change knows to encounter the conversion to oxalates? My body is screaming for...
  16. jason30

Yes I love broccoli :)
  17. jason30

Hi Mary, thank you for the extensive and informative reply. Methyl sups releases somehow toxins or metals in my body, and this put my body in flame. I get achy joints/inflammation (especially knees), anxiety and palpitations and don't feel well (too much). Liver can't handle it. I don't have...
  18. jason30

Sorry to hear :( do you recognize the pain as inflammation in the known area's ? Like when I take methyl folate for example, then I always get inflammation in my knees (which could because there are toxins/metals in the body released).
  19. jason30

That's great that potassium works for you. I have a lot of heart palpitations, but I can't figure it out if this is due too high potassium or too low. I have all signs that it's too low, but my body says too high. So I need to invest some time into my kidneys, because people with kidney diseases...
  20. jason30

Thank, which side effects do you have when you are taking too much folic acid?
  21. jason30

Hi all, A regular blood test last week showed low folate. Since 1,5 year I take b12 injections (once a week). I guess this makes my folate lower. I tried folinic acid a few times (since I cant tolerate methyl folate) and this gives me some side effects 2/3 days after intake; depressing and...
  22. jason30

Please remove

Please remove
  23. jason30

Very noticeable improvements in brain fog using Dr Greg Russell-Jones's transdermal B12 oils (which provide a similar dose to B12 injections)

Thanks, the same goes for me (I have hashimoto). My GP don't describe it for me so I am looking for alternatives. Did you bought it from an online pharmacy in the UK?
  24. jason30

Anxiety from manure

That is very interesting information Hip, I never knew Actinobacteria is in manure. I did found out about ammonia. But since I have CIRS this actinobacteria might be the cause. Arghh I just moved to a new house which is pretty far away from agriculture, but I forgot to take the wind direction...
  25. jason30

Anxiety from manure

Hi all, I react with bad anxiety to manure, it's so clearly that this comes up when manure is in the air. Does someone else also reacts to manure and/or have an idea what causes a reaction? Could it be the nitrogen in manure? Thanks for thinking along.
  26. jason30

Poll about duration of low potassium (or other deficiencies) after b12/folate

Could be in high doses, but that's also very individually. I have for example heavy metals toxicity and can't handle any supplements/ingredients/chemicals which are toxic.
  27. jason30

Poll about duration of low potassium (or other deficiencies) after b12/folate

Be aware that the selenite version is toxic! I couldn't tolerate it! https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7198759/