• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Anyone ordered from holisticheal.com?

Low and slow seems to be one of Yasko's guiding principles. Most of her supplements are dosed in small qtys. I hope you find this one to work for you!
  2. M

fyi, All in One has a small amount of folic acid. I know that's an issue for some.
  3. M

I've ordered from there before. Her l-methylfolate is called MethylMate B. It is located under Basic Methylation Cycle Support. Be aware that it includes additional ingredients, such as glutathione. I don't believe she sells l-methylfolate on its own.
  4. M

PS, PC, Lecithin, Acetylcholine....so confused

adreno, what about the other nutrients like phosphatidylserine or phosphatidylinositol? Would you recommend looking into supplementation?
  5. M

There doesn't seem to be much out there in the way of NT Factor supplements and what is out there doesn't appear to get very good ratings. From what I've read on here, it also seems like it's a mixed bag in terms of success rate.
  6. M

In trying to get an firm understanding of PS, PC, PI, lecithin, acetylcholine, choline, myoinositol, I've been pursuing my own little research campaign, only to walk away far more confused than where I started. It has been difficult finding resources that take a "see the forest for the trees"...
  7. M

Seeking Health Liposomal L-5-MTHF

Has anyone tried Seeking Health's liquid liposomal L-5-MTHF? I confirmed with them that this product does not use Merck's or Gnosis' patented product. I'm assuming this is ok since it is still the L version of 5-MTHF, but I'm still in the learning curve of this process, so thought I'd check...
  8. M

B Complex

I just checked out the seeking health site & it is exactly what I am looking for!!!! Thank you
  9. M

Cutting Folapro

Will do. Thanks again!!
  10. M

B Complex

What is everyone doing for their B's. I know most of us are supplement folate & B12 separately, but what about the remaining B's? Are you taking a B complex or supplementing each B individually? Are you looking to get the activated form of each or is this not as necessary as it is for...
  11. M

Thorne 5-MTHF

Thanks everyone!
  12. M

Cutting Folapro

Thank you!
  13. M

Thorne 5-MTHF

Is Thorne 5-MTHF an "approved" brand for L-5_Methyltetrahydrofolate? I was going to supplement with Metagenics Folapro via the crush/water method, but I see that Thorne's folate is a capsule, so I would be able to omit the crush portion of the method. But I wasn't sure if Thorne is Metafolin...
  14. M

Cutting Folapro

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Love the water idea and will be giving that a try. Thanks!
  15. M

Cutting Folapro

One other question, does Metafolin cut better!
  16. M

Cutting Folapro

I tried using a pill cutter to cut Folapro into halves and quarters, but it's not a clean cut; it crumbles, which makes it impossible to control the dose. I've read that some people crush it and then dose it out that way. For those that do, do you use some sort of scale? Any other...