• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. V

SOD2, CYP1B1, (PAH) Connections

Hi @Peyt, I've attached the results of the 23andMe results run through Genetic Genie. For the SNPs where dad and I were negative, I filled in DD's. There were a few, however, that I couldn't guess because either dad or I had mutations.
  2. V

SOD2, CYP1B1, (PAH) Connections

Hi @LaurieL , I ran across your post while searching for hypercholesterolemia. A month ago, we ran some blood tests on my 10 year old daughter because of low temps and lethargy. I was shocked when her LDLs came back at 472; neither my husband nor I have ever had LDLs this high (my husband...
  3. V

NutrEval and Genova Stool tests

Hi @caledonia, We are at a point where we will transition off of GAPS, so hopefully this will correct itself. I'm only reminding you about the NutrEval test because I couldn't figure it out and because you said to tag you. :)
  4. V

Hi @caledonia, Thanks for your help! I have a couple of questions... not sure if there's really an "answer"... On the GAPS diet, we get a good amount of probiotics in the form of kefir, yogurt, and fermented veggies several times throughout the day. For a time we were taking commercial...
  5. V

23andMe (MTHFRSupport) results

Hi @Calendonia, Thank you so much for your reply. I thought that "more info was better", so I had posted the MTHFRSupport SNPs list. I do have the Genetic Genie report and have attached a snapshot of the SNPs they provided. Our family has been on the GAPS diet for a year, so we are...
  6. V

Thank you, @Valentijn. Do you know who would be good to tag that can help interpret how to prioritize my SNPs?
  7. V

Hi @caledonia I'm new here and found Phoenix Rising because of the various documents you compiled. What a wonderful help!! These tests were ordered by a physician whom I no longer see, and I never did go over the results with him. I went over it briefly with my new doctor, but this is new...
  8. V

@Valentijn I have results from 23andMe (via MTHFRSupport) for which I'd love help in determining what SNPs to focus on. I've had them for about a year, but I have been afraid to do anything because it was too overwhelming. I do not have ME/CFS but was diagnosed and am being treated for...