• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. upgrading24

Bone toxicity damages organs

I tried removing dairy two times, didn't changed any thing... I tried the GAPS and it was a big revelation. Eating my meals without fiber (elemental diet) really helped too.
  2. upgrading24

Bone toxicity damages organs

Anyone has experience or info about this ? I feel like mineral exchanges between bones and blood are destroying my health. Reasons I have to think this I am sure I have eliminated all the toxins that I had elswhere in my body (at least the main place where they are stored : organs, fat, skin)...
  3. upgrading24

Advices on how to increase transdermal absorption of nutrients ?

Thanks for sharing ! I've been doing it with minerals with success too, but didn't knew about B vitamins and aminos, I'm gonna have to try that.
  4. upgrading24

Advices on how to increase transdermal absorption of nutrients ?

I'm trying to take chelators trough the skin because I think it may sometimes be more practical (choosing the time, effect is more noticable, ...). I've read a few studies about NAC being absorbed trough the skin. Now I'm looking to do it with green tea extract ( EGCG is an iron chelator). Has...