• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. 2

XMRV Vip Inconclusive

Kim, you have nothing to apologize for. You spoke for us out of the most sincere concern. Your good intentions will not lead you to Hell.... <Mod Edit> I am proud of their work but even they "secretly" know they might have went too far, too soon. John Coffin's attitude is really the best...
  2. 2

News of replication of WPI XMRV study...

Crazy thought here... Take an immunosuppressant with beneficial medications that over-stimulate the immune system. I know it goes against what we think is good but it might work under some circumstances. Of course, under the supervision of a skilled immunologist. Thoughts ?
  3. 2

XMRV Vip Inconclusive

This is very upsetting, to say the least. We have at least 2 confirmed people that are being "re-tested". That would fall into the margin of error but their descriptions of VIP reaction does not support that. I'm thinking of a couple things here. Worst case scenario... 1. Their "real...