• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. I

Drawn from the well.

Part five. The saucer flys upside down upside down and high, flying like a saucer a saucer in the sky, flying high across the moon the moon so bright and high, with a cup in the cup shining in it's eye. So the cup cannot be hidden as there is no cup to hide, the cup can only hide...
  2. I

Drawn from the well.

Part four. So my riddles almost over now where does the answer lie, is the lie the answer and does it want to hide, answer, answer, answer me now, tell me where your answer is and tell me in the now. The answer boomed, the answer boomed, I'll tell you in a while, for first my cup is...
  3. I

Drawn from the well.

Part three. So cups cups everywhere and everywhere a cup, everywhere a cup to sup to sup up the cup, cup sitting in a cup sitting in the cup, so many cups in the cup in the washing up. So look at your cups my friends look at them there, do you see them, can you see them, are they...
  4. I

Drawn from the well.

Part two So where is the cup and who can say it's size and how is the cup narrow thick and wide, and where is the cup that lies behind my eyes, and who will fill my cup and who will fill my eyes. So take away the cup and take away my eyes, so what is left behind and where has it to...
  5. I

Drawn from the well.

The Empty Cup (part one). The cup cannot be hidden as there is no cup to hide, the cup can only hide when the cup is not alive, the cup is always empty as the cup it has no size, but this is not my cup this cups before my eyes.
  6. I

Drawn from the well.

Drawn from the well. Who is it that I am Here and now beneath this veil Sadness prevails within my day To shine the light of darkest night Drawn from the well that is with and without. Iain.