• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. HealingSun

Comment by 'HealingSun' in 'Words Rendered / Pictures Taken / Music Made'

Hello from England Howard! :);):happy-cat: I always love your updates. Very nice pics - how wonderful to have mountains so close :thumbsup:
  2. HealingSun

Comment by 'HealingSun' in 'leave me now'

Love to you sunshine
  3. HealingSun

Would a healthy person get no bad effects from Miyarisan?

Overall, I am thinking that yes, surely a healthy person would not react badly to Miyarisan. My bad reaction must be a big clue to show me what I need to do next to get better. My plan is to wait until I feel better, then restart Miyarisan at 1/2 tablet (3 small ones) per day, every other day...
  4. HealingSun

Ginger, thanks for your reply, what a great result and a lucky+clever stab in the dark. Very interesting it took you months to get good benefits, I will bear that in mind with my own experiments. I have taken probiotics in the past with varying results but there are so many new ones coming up...
  5. HealingSun

Ooof, painful! :eek: :lol: It really does seem to point to the gut being a big factor for some of us with M.E. It's encouraging to have this chance to improve! If I could displace/kill all the baddies, repopulate with a nice variety of goodies (while avoiding lactate producers and histmaine...
  6. HealingSun

Thanks for sharing your experience. You took the same amount as me, 3 regular (I spaced them out over a day). Interesting though that you had a lot of stomach reactions but not much else, whereas I had a lot of the systemic issues and just a little stomach pain. Perhaps that means my gut lining...
  7. HealingSun

Hi, yes - the main thing was pain all over, especially in thighs. A different kind of pain, that I associate with episodes - malaise/nausea-type feeling in muscles/pain feeling all over. Also a fuzzy head, flu-like feeling, wiped out wanting to lie down, start of migraine headache. Some...
  8. HealingSun

I recently took Clostridium Butyricum (Miyarisan), and found I got some unpleasant effects that reminded me of when my M.E. was much worse (so think I will restart at a much lower dose and build up). I think this could indicate I still have a bad bacteria problem in my gut, but I want to make...
  9. HealingSun

How to manage Occipital Neuralgia (migraine), Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia

Sucking the solution around is good because of the pulling action, pulling any bacteria out. With the pik it seems like its pushing it in sometimes. I started oil pulling again today which is good for gum health too.
  10. HealingSun

It's hard to get behind those back molars, but you are right it's very important. I didn't have much luck with that today as I'm still learning how to angle the pik best. I have the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser and I like it a lot, you can change the intensity from 1-10. Highly recommended...
  11. HealingSun

Yes I'm hoping it will rebuild it. I don't feel like I have issues with my gut now, but I have in the past. Helping the gut might help the ATN. I'm slowly upping my dose of taurine, I'm on 3g now. I do have theanine but I won't bother with it in case of interactions. Got my magtein coming soon...
  12. HealingSun

Thank you @prioris for sharing your plan. I might try H2O2 again. At the moment I use a waterpik. Great that you pick your own tartar off! I'm not sure I could get in there with a pick as mine is behind the lower front incisors. The thing with my tooth is it's not sensitive nor...
  13. HealingSun

Has vitamin K-2 (mk-4 or mk7) helped you ?

Great results - I guess you must have really needed the K2! As posthaste said, the k2-4 is lower then many take. I'd also be interested to know much k2-4 vs k2-7 you took.
  14. HealingSun

Thank you @prioris for posting your results! Really helpful. I have a background of CFS/ME, then Trigeminal Neuralgia with the typical electric shock pains. Over the years it changed and I would say that now I have Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia. I have just realised that glutamate might be a...
  15. HealingSun

Mikemcd, congrats! What dosages did you take of K2-4 and K2-7, and what other supplements did you take?
  16. HealingSun

Asklipia, did you have any concerns about the dyes & chemicals in the Glakay, especially as you took them for couple of years? Thanks for sharing your experience!