• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

I finally quit Ambien... and am now sleeping better

Hello Rich, Since the last my post, I have tried many ways, I want to share some with you. 1. 5 HTP 100mg with grape juice 15min before bed, and 5mg Melatonin in bed, this combination worked for me for one week good sleep and two bad sleep days. 2. 5 HTP 50mg 4 times in day time for every 3...
  2. A

Hello Rich, As far as I know, my place does not allow to take cannabis. The next thing I want to try is L-tryptophan with Melatonin. I bought L-tryptophan in Walgreen with good customer review.
  3. A

Hello I used Ambien for two weeks, I found I got serious depression then I stopped it. I took Somnapure and Melatonin. In first two nights, they did not work, I kept taking them. Then the third nights, they started working. I kept telling myself not touch Ambien and asked my wife to put...
  4. A

Hello Soxfan, I am new for this forum. I really have sleeping problem from the beginning of this year. I am looking for solution. Are you still working on getting rid of the sleeping medication? Have you found a better solution? In the first two months, I only got 1-2 hour sleeping. Sleeping...