• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Strange reaction to Alpha lipoic acid vs high thiol foods

Thanks John for talking to me and showing me. I appreciate it. Good health to you on this chelation!
  2. C

Well mb12 made me rage and I got really scared. It also made me feel like my body was going to explode . I took such a tiny amount , So no I have not started Do you mean the regular light bulbs that you buy at the grocery store like by Westinghouse are cfl? Should it state it on there? What...
  3. C

Geez, John I am really sorry to hear that happened to you. I really don't want to appear to be stupid, but I am going to anyway. How can you tell the difference between a CFL bulb and one free of Mercury. I use just the normal 75 watts. I just looked and it doesn't have that on there. It was...
  4. C

Hi John, Thanks for replying. Yes, I have read somewhere about you. This is truly a blessing for you. Has anyone else had any success with folate and thiol clearance that you know of? If your up to that high of a dose of ala, do you feel you are almost through with chelation? Thanks again.
  5. C

Hi all, I just wonder if anyone has any insight here. I have mercury toxicity and cannot tolerate thiol foods. I started chelating last Friday and the first pill I took I did not have any thiol symptoms. I finished my round and still nothing. Thiols give me immediate headaches and flu like...
  6. C

when to implement the Cutler protocol

I'm wondering the same thing here. My amalgams will be out 3 months in just a couple of days. During the last 3 months I have experienced strange things. All of a sudden I can't handle oxalates. I was eating them everyday because I can't eat sulphur, it makes me sick. So I changed to celery...
  7. C

I have another molybdenum question~~ Aldehydes

Hi all, I need suggestions if anyone has any. Last year I was drinking cinnamon tea. I had no idea what was making my skin itch and burn just slightly. I quit the tea but never put the two together until just now. I ordered some thieves essential oil and the very same thing started happening...
  8. C

Molybdenum question

So you think you don't have to go the DMPS or ALA route to remove mercury? I have not started on any of that yet. I'm very scared about all of that but obviously since I had my amalgams by a biological dentist, I still got some in me and think I have to chelate.
  9. C

Molybdenum question

I take magnesium, vitamin c, olive leaf occasionally and now moly. Oh and a probiotic. I really do need a good one. I am so sensitive to fillers and such. Thanks.
  10. C

Molybdenum question

Thank you Caledonia. So this relaxation feeling is normal. Why? Do you know. I just had my last amalgam out a month ago. Yes I am very familiar with methylation. I have just recently taken methyl b12 and it makes me feel like I'm going to burst. Not like anger or anything. Just like...
  11. C

Molybdenum question

So you are saying that the molybdenum is detoxing the acetaldehyde and it's making me feel this way? I am on a very small amount as well. Ten drops is 675 mcgs and I'm only taking two drops. Thanks!
  12. C

Molybdenum question

Hi all, I have mercury toxicity and candida. I'm about down to nothing with food. I had to choose the lesser of the two evils that are affecting me. Sulphur (thiol foods) or starchy veggies. Sulphur foods almost put me in a coma, so I chose the candida foods if you will. Just the veggies. I...
  13. C

Question about hydroxycobalamin

Hi Crit, It's soo many foods right now. It really is a struggle to figure out what to eat as I see you know exactly what I'm saying. No, I can't take Gaba because it does not cross the blood brain barrier. However, people who have never had to deal with these NASTY benzo's it probably would...
  14. C

Hi Crit, I don't mind at all. Anything that hits my glutamate receptors such as MSG and all it's derivatives. I'm almost positive it's because I have taken a benzodiazepine for a very long time for anxiety. They up regulate your glutamate receptors and down regulate gaba receptors over a long...
  15. C

Hi, I am wondering if hydroxycobalamin is "hydrolyzed". I can't seem to find anything on it. I'm getting it from the hydro part. Anyway, anything Hydrolyzed will affect my glutamate problem. Does anyone know? Thanks, CO
  16. C

Can you herx from RS?

Hi, I tried the RS over the weekend and only got up to two tsps. I know that's not much. It seems like it fed this demonic stuff. Either that or it's coming out more. I never know the difference and my diet is clean as far as Candida is concerned. I have it where the sun does not shine and...