• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. gregh286

B-Vitamins Saving My Butt (what to do?)

I know those feelings well. The tach comes from carb ingestion and body not.processing the glucose. You need to stay on low carbs or very little.and often. Or ar night the problem isn't as bad My symptoms mimick yours It's happens when metabolic switch seems.off. I can get really bad skipped...
  2. gregh286

Complete Symptom Relief and CFS Remission Since Starting Nitric Oxide Supplement

i just use a standard whey protein from bodybuilder ship, vanilla, or choc its nice/ I also made massive changes to diet. makers only diet, nothing from factory, no additive. I come into CFS with toxic food, alcohol and smoking not infection/virus. I become acidic very quickly and then get...
  3. gregh286

Complete Symptom Relief and CFS Remission Since Starting Nitric Oxide Supplement

But I'm mild cfs now. Little trouble with it. Only if I over exert HR I get gently pem next day
  4. gregh286

Hi They started to give me headaches So I use broad base amino now....like protein shakes and.its much better overall treatment without the harshness.of overdoing arginine. Also broad base protein helps glutathione etc.....its gives more general scope.
  5. gregh286

Healed ME in a year

Totally agree. Did she really have full blown ME at all. Snake oil rings a bell for sure.
  6. gregh286

Healed ME in a year

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-68028447 Familiar program here in UK "Healed.her ME" in a year she said
  7. gregh286

Huge improvements on cetirizine

Seems.to be. And maybe more immunomudalating than previously thought.
  8. gregh286

Don't mean to be derogatory but you know what I mean. 😀
  9. gregh286

Hi. Yes would say that's about right. I can feel my mast cells losing their sh## and then next day a massive crash. I thought maybe it can help others it's worth to report it.
  10. gregh286

Look for sure my cfs has always been environmental. I never moved into it with virus. Even now I brush off covid in a day or 2. As we all know....we are dropped into this with different cranes. I can crash heavily with gluten and not move with covid. Then it can changed to another environment...
  11. gregh286

Hi Elbow tendinitis and hip bursitis it helped yes massively...but they are a secondary downstream inflammatory reactions. Also I had colitis type flares that have calmed down immensely. (Greasey bloody stools etc). Inflammation and fatigue had a close relationship in my cfs.
  12. gregh286

Hi A day or 2. After a decade with this we get fine tuned to recognise subtle changes. I noticed quickly. It's definitely suppressing inflammation on soft tissues. Is that the H2 side ? Bursitis on hip was a real battle. Barely walk with it at times. But the angioedema would come after food...
  13. gregh286

That's Britain for ya.
  14. gregh286

Yes I know and hear all about it. I don't believe it's NHS recognised diagnosis. More of a grey area
  15. gregh286

Dunno. Was never diagnosed. It's is real diagnosis? Only angioedema
  16. gregh286

Yeah me either. I'm wondering what happens when I push it higher to 5 or 6
  17. gregh286

Yes understand and agree. The body stress drops with lowered inflammation and.reactions and body on less high alerts. The body sub consciously start to relax.
  18. gregh286

It's possible. My blood pressure was 150/100 mostly and its dropped to 130/85....but I think that's just a measure really of aerobic resparation in me. But I'm the same person and stress isn't more.or less.....its a step drop overnight. Having some effect on...
  19. gregh286

Hi. I upped my ceterizine from 10mg once daily to thrice daily. Seen massive improvements in inflammation....food tolerace.....allergies and energy. I've been taking one a day for 30 years to treat facial angioedema but upped the dose recently to ensure I had no swellings coming upto a family...
  20. gregh286

Potassium Citrate gives stable positive effects

Yes similar dose I take 3 grapefruits x 2 day plus other high postssium foods. It's about 3000mg daily from what I can gather.
  21. gregh286

Yes and it only prohibited progress because it clouds and fogs real People experience and diagnostics. Stay in touch. I'm sure we can pool our experiences and eveyone can gain. It's Easy to feel cfs thru the legs when there heavy. When we ever feel light?
  22. gregh286

Fair enough Then the citrate is a good.replacment to make up your deficit in this area.
  23. gregh286

Snake oil Bullshit. He never has cfs or felt the effect we have from making changes to diet. He's grabbing a theory and exploiting it. We know He doest
  24. gregh286

On high grapefruit I mean 3 for breakfast and 3 for lunch and maybe some light extra for lunch Take around 3 or 4pm to see benefit I find takes 4 or 5 hours to get benefit from a pH drop.
  25. gregh286

Hey. Yea acidity we have is certainly a player in this game.. For definite I eat a lot of grapefruit in morning to drop the pH. For some reason I seem to err on the acid side and cellular respiration drops significantly the more acidic I am. I think the potassium citrate is dropping the pH and...
  26. gregh286

Good work Vladimir We are very similar symptom wize and diet. I too have urinary issues only resolves when I removed all drinks except water. I get lots of muscular twitches that ONLY resolve with bananas...I guess potassium. I'll try the citrate. I also get crazy sweet urges...would run thru...
  27. gregh286

ME,Metabolic changes with carb metabolism and cancer

Why? My thiamine levels are good. Upregulating thiamine by high doses is only masking the underlying issue. Its not address root cause.
  28. gregh286

ME,Metabolic changes with carb metabolism and cancer

hi, yes noticed this as well and ive had some really good energy days on fasts. For me, I cant eat carbs until im awake about 6+ hours, I just dont burn them, I'll get ectopic beats and fast heart. Metabolism isnt there to burn them fast enough. If i'm awake for ages like 16 hours, burn them...
  29. gregh286

Anyone get skipped heart beats after carbs

Hi guys. Anyone has issues with skipped beats post carbs.HR stays normal rate otherwise at 60ish. New symptom for me. Sometimes I had racing or faster rate but it morphed into this. Very annoying and unnerving. Seen docs and ecg etc and bloods all good. Says ectopic beats are common and not to...
  30. gregh286

How long before the body clears autoantibodies itself? (And my Cell Trend results)

Good.test that Who or how collected your sample? Around 3 weeks does seem to be the general consensus for 1/2 life on googling I did just now.