• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Pancreas, Gallbladder and CFS

yes, there is Pancreas Glandular by Nutricology.. i take 3 with each meal. Also castor oil packs. biomagnetic therapy at home, with biomagnets and/or frequency specific microcurrent - pancreas or liver frequencies.. I made the greatest leap in healing with the microcurrent.. and yes to the...
  2. M

Thanks @Snowdrop, I think I want @klutzo too. Since he was the one commenting on the enzyme issues. hopefully I just did it properly and will he get sent an alert. Yea I thought i had something going on with gallbladder, burping alot after meals. The pancreas caught me off guard. Thanks for...
  3. M

This is an old post but can someone clarify if taking enzymes is a good idea or a bad idea with pancreatic issues? I've been diagnosed with pancreatitis and was under the impression enzymes were integral in order to help take the load off. Btw, i'm finding castor oil packs helpful in reducing...
  4. M

Waking up every hour....or not falling asleep at all after major crash

That's a sign of adrenal fatigue. when the rhythm is all off like that.
  5. M

can't get zinc/copper levels up

Well sure, it's a viscous cycle really. Although, in my case I don't think I had any infections initially, pretty darn healthy. Although not a good methylation profile genetically, mthr 6677t homozygous, when i got exposed to mold the mycotoxins gummed up my whole system, the infections came on...
  6. M

Maybe your adrenals are sputtering from all the stress caused by the crash? Just thinking of other possibilities.
  7. M

Toxins can create the imbalance as well. I became low in zinc, b12, magnesium, copper from mold toxins damaging the gut, leading to malabsorption. The infections soon followed. It's a chore to unravel it all and you mostly guess at what road to take and what to handle first, but as a general...
  8. M

Heartmath is another pathway, if words don't work for you in TM. It's a different pathway (the heart) to achieve stillness and hopefully drift off.It didn't work for me, as it was also distracting to focus on breathing. Binaural beats, classical music, white noise, nothing worked, which was odd...
  9. M

Overdone it or detox reaction?

Yea, too many pills for sure, I could open a health food store,:) i'll check out that powder. Are you increasing your dosage of vit c to bind that copper? Mercola has a liposomal vit c at a good price, can take more without the bowel symptoms http://products.mercola.com/vitamin-c/ Also, high...
  10. M

Should also do a zinc taste test.. last year when sipping zinc liquid it tasted like water a definite deficiency, also backed up by spectracell vit min test. which showed rock bottom levels This year when i sip on the liquid zinc i can taste it and most recent spectracell still shows deficiency...
  11. M

Yea, i'm feeling a little off too since increasing folate/b12 I've started taking more potassium and feel a little better too. I'm thinking of upping the dosage of potassium just to see. Daily requirement for potassium is 3500 mg daily ! That's a lot of 99mg pills. So if you take 2 or 3 of...
  12. M

Has Anyone Ever Tried a Gallbladder Flush?

sure, you are entitled to your opinion based on what you read. All i can say from personal experience, the swelling on my tongue/teethmarks went away, my constant burping 3 to 4 hours after a meal subsided and overall i felt better. So take that for what it's worth as well. I probably didn't...
  13. M

Has Anyone Ever Tried a Gallbladder Flush?

I don't believe you've been had. Go to curezone there are tons of anecdotal evidence it works. I've done 2 in 1 month and felt tremendous benefit. It's about time for another one. My digestion improved no longer have the constant burps and my tongue got nice and pink for a few months. I should...
  14. M

Anyone got a good constipation remedy?

might be the magnesium that does it but Concentrace liquid minerals. Could also be candida in general causing the constipation. Charcoal and Cholestrymine soaks up the toxins and helps me with regularity.
  15. M

sleeping pills didn't work for me either, it was so strange. I used to be able to bite off 1/4 of xanax and sleep solid for 8 hours. When i was going through it nothing worked. As far as meditation the method that works best for sleep is Trancendental or TM. This method is great because you...
  16. M

When I was living in mold this is exactly what happened to me. It got so bad I was waking up and falling asleep every few minutes. This lasted for a full year. No rest at all. It was absolutely frightening, so I know what you are going through. As I detoxed sleep normalized to some degree. I...
  17. M

How long do your PEM setbacks last?

have you tried nasal glutathione? Seems to clear up my brain pretty good when I stay on it.Also experimenting with a nasal light.Not sure yet what I think about it. But was sleeping better, might be cuz I was crashing fatiguewise at the same time.. Hoping i'm detoxing and not entering this...
  18. M

hi Enigmatic, I'm dealing with the same issues, feeling ok, not so ok, spurts of ok again.. it's frustrating because we really don't know what's truly going on. have you tried increasing potassium? I'm trying that not sure if it's a factor yet. But worth a shot. Also, have you done a simple...
  19. M

Did your libido crash after mold exposure?

Yea, I guess that's the million dollar question..
  20. M

so essentially my body possibly stopped dumping and the deeper stuff is still causing damage? How do i get the deeper stuff out? I've done 3 months of sauna, used to feel good after. Now it drains the heck out of me. Taking lots of minerals as a precaution that electrolyte balance is off but who...
  21. M

Did anybody PEE foam during and after mold?

When I was living in the midst of it I started noticing the toilet would foam as I urinated It's taken about 10 months living mold free for that to go away, just recently. I've had docs look for everything but all came back negative, except urine was heavily "concentrated" not sure if that is...
  22. M

Yea, my adrenals are stressed. I've had a few different tests and looked at blood with microscopist to confirm this. also Norepinepherine and epinepherine is low like yours - according to recent Oats test. Dopamine was in range, serotonin was pretty high though.. don't think it's too much...
  23. M

Nails and Tongue, b12 - folate

I have a blue in my nail too.. It's a spot in my moon. I'm suspecting lung issues though from the mold, get this weird grit in my lungs can't clear from time to time and humidity really brings it on. All the nail diagnosis sites suggest blue nail revolves around lungs But I guess it could be...
  24. M

Thanks for sharing Critterina. How long have you been on folate, b12 and what's your dosage? how long before you saw changes? I'm now up to 10,000 mcg b12 and 7gm of folate..didn't notice any much change until I upped dosage a few weeks ago
  25. M

Does anybody notice their nails and tongue changing while on B12 and Folate? my nails had white bands above the moon, they seem to be turning pink now. Which is a sign the blood is getting healthier. Unfortunately the cracks in my tongue are still prevalent.I think it's improving though...
  26. M

Anybody try 714x ?

Lol. yea i know I was online in 96. but it wasn't the information superhighway.. More like information dirt road. :) Your immune system sounds battered. Mine is too..
  27. M

Anybody try 714x ?

yea, no doubt 20 years ago there really wasn't much of an internet to do research with.. and the disease wasnt' even recognized.. even today it still goes into the "black box" .What are you taking now?
  28. M

Anybody try 714x ?

Yea, i'm sure, and no disrespect.. it's just been so much suffering.. waking up every 3 minutes from some weird jerk in my brain. not sleeping for 3 days at a time, urinating 40 times a day, losing 3 teeth at the same time, infection on top of infection.. fungus taking over my gut, nails, losing...
  29. M

Anybody try 714x ?

Well, I'll know if it's working when I look at my blood again in the next 3 weeks.. It s supposed to serve three purposes basically, Step 1 in ungunks your lymph system, Step 2 it provides trace minerals through lymph system to help your immune system communicate better. can't remember step 3...
  30. M

Reformulated Anti-Candida/Biofilm Drug

Have you guys tried heavy metal and chemical detox? I dont' think heavy metal causes candida but once it's established won't go away until the metals and chemicals are gone. Also keeping the gut as acidic as possible, with butyrate for example, since candida turns gut alkaline, it becomes...