• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Elpeee

Living Despite It All (featured in Germany's leading newspaper)

The article has gotten over 300 more hits since I posted it here. Thank you so much! Keep up the awesome work. Thank you also for your warm welcome. This is for sure the friendliest forum I have ever visited.
  2. Elpeee

That's the best thing you could say to me. ;) He's my sweet little boo.
  3. Elpeee

Understandably so, GG. It's for sure not the ideal setup! (The FAZ owns the rights to the text, so we had to post the translation in a way that was legal. Sigh.)
  4. Elpeee

Yes. That's me and Leopold' Though more often I make my appearances two-dimensionally, in black and white. :) Thank you for liking!
  5. Elpeee

Ha ha, totally! I am lying here LOLing-heart-attacking about Google translate, as a friend and I worked like mad to compose a good translation! It's good English. I promise! And it's on the same page. I promise. LOL! :thumbsup:
  6. Elpeee

Thank you so much, Bob! So great to get all the feedback and support. Thank you all. Elpee
  7. Elpeee

Thank you! Thank you both. Any click on the article link would be fantastic. You can also LIKE the article at the very bottom (above the comments) by clicking on the word Empfehlen.
  8. Elpeee

Oh! My apologies for not introducing myself yet. I am new here. I have been ill for over 11 years, but was diagnosed only in year 7, by which point I had become housebound and mostly bed-bound. I live in Berlin. Treatment options here are redunk. I sometimes go underground for months, I...
  9. Elpeee

Hi! I wanted to share the English translation of this ME article published in Germany's FAZ.NET (akin to the NYTimes). It was featured on the homepage on May 19. The translation appears on the same page as the German original. It's a quite personal and thought-provoking piece that resonated...