• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Any advice from these test results

Thanks for your reply Justy. Much appreciated. I just read the very interesting article that Rwac added. I have tried coming off Seroxat before over the course of a year but I just couldn't do it. Not so much the withdrawal effects but more my old symptoms coming back. Seroxat is just a...
  2. M

Thank you so much for your response. I am on antidepressants and have been for 15 years. I am on Seroxat but I desperately want to come off.
  3. M

Is anyone able to help, I am new here and saw that it looked like a place where people responded. Can anyone offer me anything?
  4. M

Hi, as well as having CFS for over 20 years, i also suffer from depression and anxiety. I have had a test done by Genova Diagnostics which shows elevated 5-OH-indoleacetic Acid. I have attached my results, can anyone tell what this means and if this might be a clue to my symptoms?