• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

23 and Me (what does it mean) results out please support my non verbal child

Hello i was wondering about your picture.Who is that picture ? I looked at her results and magnesium is very low I have started using a bit more magnesium citrate .Thank you you were right for me to use it.
  2. A

Thank you .I read recently that vit k is also needed to support vit d it was on autismweb and a link was given.To further agree with you definitely the injections make it worse.My daughter reacted to all injections but I did not understand then,now i do.I did not give the 3 year old injections...
  3. A

Hello I have been looking at your genetic trim .Do you need vit d and if you use it how do you feel.Do you use magnesium? what supplement do you really find useful.I know she will speak because she sometimes says a word but then might never use it again,her understanding gets better all the...
  4. A

okay i cannot write you a thank you.A really top person said that I should click like and that says thank you .Im not happy because i want to say thank you .The top person will chat with me to help me use this forum better .I wish i did not make people spend time on me.I am happy you are happy...
  5. A

You have some of the things my daughter has oh special greetings I am trying with my english but i am sure you get the gist .My daughter is non verbal though.Are you a happy person my daughter is a happy nice child I love her a lot.You definitely are kind.Thank you for spending time on my...
  6. A

I am so pleased for your reply I think i have written that well my english I have to think in two mother tongues and then change to english.I am now doing this .to be honest I dont really understand all the genetics but I wake up pray then try to do some reading .I am not very academic but I am...
  7. A

Thank you I will go onto that group as well.I want to do what I can for my daughter.I am sorry I am replying this late I forgot my password .Thank you for your time its kind of you .
  8. A

Thank youI will go onto her group I will get a friend to help me write out my thoughts ,to be sure i am understood.I forgot my pass word so couldn't reply you .Earlier then got side tracked.I am grateful that you have given me some time.Why is everything so expensive.If it for the quality maybe...
  9. A

Thank you for your reply.I read up and I am learning more each day.We have dark skin and do need vit D I have always refused sun block. my daughters calcium levels always showed very high .I was told to stop supplementing even though we are on GFCF diet. My understanding is that she needs Bs...
  10. A

Dear All, I would be so grateful for any advice ,support you can offer my daughter. Blessing: age 4,non-verbal,ASD. ++= VDR Taq; MTR A2756G; MTRR A664A; AHCY-01,19. +-= COMT P199P; VDR Bsm; MAO-AR297R; MTRR A66R. Hpylori and high oxalates as well. Would you kindly give some support that might...