• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Head pressure, tightness, eyes feel blurry, feel woozy.

The weird thing is I don't have pain or pressure in my face. My nose is always stuffed up in the morning and I wake up with a sore throat too. I can't see a doctor for a week. It sucks.
  2. S

I did wonder this. I am also starting to worry maybe my apartment has mold. Mold illness is my diagnosis, and this is a brand new apartment that tested well 6 weeks ago.
  3. S

My new home is almost a 0 on mold testing. It is a 2016 and isn't even a year old. I don't think the place is the issue.
  4. S

Has anyone had this? I have been feeling so off and woozy the past few days and haven't felt well since moving states 3 months ago. It seems really coincidental that I got symptoms I have never had before a week after moving. I never feel well but I feel really unwell. Head pressure at temple...
  5. S

Constant Brain fog/disconnected feeling

I was wondering if anyone has had similar symptoms. All of this came on 3 years ago and I really haven't spoken to anyone who experiences the same thing. I have this constant brain fog 24/7 that never goes away. I know people say they have fog, but not constantly. It is all day every day. I...
  6. S

PC from Body Bio?

Phosphatidyl-Choline, phosphatidyl-Ethanolamine, Phosphatidyl-Inositol, minor glycolipids are the ingredients.
  7. S

PC from Body Bio?

posted 02-18-2017 11:10 AM Has anyone taken PC by Body Bio? Every time I take this I burn up and feel really hot and my temperature has risen to as high as 99.9. It is definitely this supplement that does it as I have kept a dairy and it always rises on it. I am just...
  8. S

Constant feeling of something stuck in throat

I had noticed about 30 minutes after dinner last night it felt like something was stuck in my throat-almost like food was lodged in there. I have drunk tons of water since then, hot drinks, eaten more food, and nothing will budge this stuck in throat feeling which has now been over 24 hours. I...
  9. S

What can C4A indicate?

2 pills of welchol.
  10. S

What can C4A indicate?

My recent labs showed: C4a: 9695 C3a: 174 VEFG below 31 (Didn't specify range) TGFB1: 4120 HLA genes showed mold susceptible MM9: 738 ADH: <8 I test negative for lyme on regular lyme tests, positive on igenex, negative on nano trap, and one strain on DNA connexions. Bart was negative and...
  11. S

Can welchol make you feel worse? On Shoemaker protocol.

I have been sick for 3 years now, and all my symptoms started after a miscarriage. Fast forward to last year and I finally found a doctor I thought could help me. After testing he concluded he thinks mold is my major problem and still isn't certain about lyme. The first step we took is testing...
  12. S

Cowden vs Beyond Balance

I was wondering what peoples experiences have been with Cowden and Beyond Balance. My doctor says both these protocols are good and lets the patient decide, assuming one is way more expensive. I am just not sure which one is more effective, or which has has more success rates?
  13. S

Fearing for my life. I don't know what is going on. Mold now? Please help

Thank you so much. What charcoal did you take? Did it help you get better? I haven't heard of people not liking Shoemaker. I wonder why?
  14. S

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Yes, pretty much all of my Shoemaker labs were off. I don't know if this means much to anyone but I can post them here. C4a: 9695 C3a: 174 VEFG below 31 (Didn't specify range) TGFB1: 4120 HLA genes showed mold susceptible MM9: 738 ADH: <8 I am testing...
  15. S

I have posted here a few times before and I seriously feel like I am losing hope of ever getting well again. About 2 and a half years ago my life took a turn for the worst. I lost a baby and everything went downhill from there. I had also had a root canal around this time. I was certain this was...
  16. S

sunburnt feeling on shoulders and hot to touch?

For the past few weeks I have been having a really bad burning sensation around my shoulders and my skin is very hot to the touch. It feels like they are sun burnt and I'm constantly checking to see if they are red and they aren't. I'm not currently treating but this is scaring me. I've had...
  17. S

ER visit and severe back pain

I seriously feel so disheartened and don't know what to do anymore. I wrote here recently that i had really bad gyno pain, pulling sensation in ovaries, bloating, discharge, pelvic pain, cramps, gas, and lower back pain (sorry tmi). My pain got so bad at the weekend that i went to the ER. They...
  18. S

Gyno issues/Gastro issues/b12 and 23andme testing

I was wondering if anyone here has experienced gyno and gastro issues due to lyme, or at least since lyme symptoms started. I have had for the past few weeks some strange gyno issues. Period cramps but no period, pain in pelvic region, bloating back pain, severe gas, stomach growls and rumbles...
  19. S

Feeling helpless

Has anyone had any luck with Buhner herbs?
  20. S

Clogged ears on azithromax?

Thanks Daffodil. What is that exactly? My doctor hasn't mentioned it. If someone doesn't make progress within 4-5 months of antibiotics my doctor recommends a picc line.
  21. S

Yes I have done testing for bartonella, babesia, and some other infections which were all negative, although doctor thinks I have babs and bart. I know this sounds dramatic but I have seriously felt like I am slowly dying for months now. I just feel absolutely rotten and nothing seems to help...
  22. S

I tested positive on igenex. I uploaded my results to this post. I started having symptoms after I lost a baby about 2 years ago. The doctor believes this made it rear its ugly head. My doctor believes I have bartonella, babesia and also mycoplasma as confections. I also have reactivated EBV...
  23. S

Thank you for the tips! I feel at a bit of a loss. LLMD says herbs only won't get rid of the lyme, but every antibiotic i take i react badly to. I just feel like i'll never get rid of it, and i feel like i am getting sicker.
  24. S

Yeah she told me to stop it for now. I have been on it a few weeks though. One pill every other day. Unfortunately my ears are still plugged feeling for almost 2 days now. I hope it isn't permanent. I've stopped it now
  25. S

I have only been taking the zithro and then about to dad in mepron. My doctor believes I have Lyme, bartonella and babesia. Also possibly mycoplasma. This clogged ear feeling has lasted a day now. It's so uncomfortable. I hope it goes away. I'm worried it's done permanent damage
  26. S

Oh man. Was it permanent?
  27. S

Does anyone else feel like their ears are clogged or plugged? Kinda like when you're on a plane only they never pop. I know zithro can cause this and i am on it, but i also know some people complain of this with lyme and co-infections so i'm not sure how to know the difference. It is...
  28. S

Constant spaced out feeling

Thank you so much for the reply. I know exactly what you mean by feeling it. I just often feel like i am going through the motions and it is so very weird. I look in the mirror and don't even feel like the person in the reflection. Everything just feels all slowed down and not real. It is pretty...
  29. S

Constant spaced out feeling

Thank you so much for the reply. I know exactly what you mean by feeling it. I just often feel like i am going through the motions and it is so very weird. I look in the mirror and don't even feel like the person in the reflection. Everything just feels all slowed down and not real. It is pretty...
  30. S

Feeling helpless

Hi all, I have posted a few times lately but i just don't have much emotional support. I fell sick about 2 years ago after a miscarriage. I put my weird feelings down to hormones after losing the baby, but the symptoms never went away and just progressed over 2 years. I have symptoms now i...