• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. V

Anxiety Increase when Increased HC

Thanks for the reply. No, my activity level hasn't increased. I have spread out the dosing as Ema suggested and that has helped a lot. Some days I have no anxiety, other days still have some in late evening. I may increase an additional 5 mg and space it 10-10-5-5 and see how that goes.
  2. V

Thanks! I'll give that a try. I want to up my thyroid meds as I have also read that most people need 3-5 grains. I also have read that if you don't have enough cortisol then the thyroid meds won't help. So, I don't know if I'm not feeling anything from the thyroid meds if its simply because...
  3. V

Thanks for the replies. It is mostly happening in the evening and night time. I take my last dose of HC around 3:00 pm. So I guess if my body stopped producing, that would be the time I would feel the anxiety since I'm not taking anything then. I was wondering if I should take more HC when...
  4. V

Last week I upped my HC dose from 20 mg to 25 mg and I have been having more anxiety since the increase. Before the increase, anxiety was very well managed. I've been on HC for about 4 months. The increase was due to Nature Throid meds having no effect. I am up to 2 grains of Nature Throid with...