• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Ddanyia

Methylation/ anaphylaxis

Are they around your periods? Did it happen before you started supplements?
  2. Ddanyia

Methylation/ anaphylaxis

Do you follow any methyl science guru's? I am just curious because I am so unsure of what B brands to be on, I am on ben lynch brand. I saw a doctor who translated my 23andme and put me on them but I haven't started any methyl folate. I wasn't sure how to go about them. I am scared of more...
  3. Ddanyia

Methylation/ anaphylaxis

Yup I am on protocol for mast cell, wanted to support methylation since I have gene mutation etc.
  4. Ddanyia

Methylation/ anaphylaxis

I have been sick for two years with lymes/ mold exposure, and started having allergic reactions on and off two yrs ago around my periods. I am getting familiar with methylation and took genetic test and have one MTHFR gene mutation and both COMT ++ genes. I started having anaphylaxis reactions...