• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Naturopath and supplementation and an overburdened body.

Honestly as I'm sure you are/were I'm just trying anything to help with this debilitating disease I've had it about 4 years could be more but in this last year the effects are getting worse,I can no longer work I basically just sit in the house all day watching tv For me this is hard to take as...
  2. B

Naturopath and supplementation and an overburdened body.

This is what I take and this is off my own back as my doctor isn't the best,all I've done is my best at research Acidophilus 6 million ed L-glutamine 20mg ed Omega 3 (pure epa) 1200mg ed Garlic odourless 4000mg ed Vitamin D3 10,000iu ed Vitamin c 2000mg ed Echinacea 1000mg ed Zinc 100mg ed...
  3. B

Marijuana Rated Significantly More Effective in Treating Fibro Symptoms than FDA-Approved Drugs

I use cannabis oil as seen in the rick Simpson video on YouTube "run from the cure" It is in a syringe and best description is a green tar which I put onto a cigarette paper then swallow and I've cut my pain meds by half so far as I'm try to get the amount of cannabis oil I need so I don't get...