• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Have you significantly used or abused any drugs in the past before the onset of symptoms?

Yeah I thought I should have at least added "Other substances". But can't seem to edit the choices.
  2. M

Have you significantly used or abused any drugs in the past before the onset of symptoms?

I sometimes wonder if some of my lifestyle choices when I was a young teenager contributed to my current symptoms. I'm curious if others may have had similar lifestyle choices.
  3. M

New video: Is acetylcholine toxicity the cause of CFS?

Hi all, I've got mild CFS like symptoms for almost 5 years. Can handle 50 hour work week desk job somewhat, but any sudden change in physical exertion will flare up symptoms pretty badly still. After stumbling on this thread , I tried a nootropic supplement containing Huperzine A amongst...