• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Foggydog

Candida & Biofilms - Theory & Protocol

Can you share what these were ? I strongly believe I'm SIBO-C. I also had a negative breath test. Thanks
  2. Foggydog

Dysautonomia, Pyroluria, maybe both ? 23andme results

Hi @babiediva. Thanks for your concern. Not hypermobile. I am tall & skinny but don't have any of the other physical characteristics of EDS. Skin seems fine although both my thumbnails turned almost flat about 9 mo. ago. I do have quite a few homozygous SNPs linked to EDS. And since...
  3. Foggydog

Thanks Jackie. I recognize you from your website. I haven't spent much time there, but it looks helpful. I actually just had the TTT, sweat test and one other. By the 4 min. mark of the TTT my BP had gone from 120/75 to 46/36 which quickly ended that test. HR only went up by 10 or so...
  4. Foggydog

Sorry. I didn't realize that was required. I should have tested it first. I added it to the OP. Thank you again
  5. Foggydog

I would really appreciate any input on my 23andme results. I’m trying to figure out who to go to or consult based on my results, symptoms and location(Tampa, FL). Thank you for any insight you may be able to give. I’m 41 y/o male and I have always been somewhat active but felt as though my...