• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

BUY AND SELL FOR THE CURE

Many thanks, Bob. I think it is fun and exciting, actually. I'd love to hear about others doing the same so I can browse in their stores and support their efforts. Warm regards!
  2. L

One can get free priority boxes and envelopes at the post office, as many as you need, and they seal themselves. The post office will pick up packages from your doorstep. It takes 1 minute to write out an address. Plus you can get a tax deduction for whatever you sell. It absolutely kills me...
  3. L

I hear you and sympathize, and I'm sure many others are in the same situation. If I didn't have my husband to help with bills, I'd be in the same boat. This only applies to people who can afford it. eBay gives sellers the option of donating a portion of sales, as low as 10%. I'm thinking if tons...
  4. L

BUY AND SELL FOR THE CURE by Lisa Johnson Call me a lunatic, but I'm reaching for the moon. If man can walk on the lunar surface, we can raise a million dollars for ME/CFS research- it will bring us closer to solving ME/CFS. Nine years ago, I fell ill with ME/CFS. I had been like a space ship...