• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

The Perfect Diet

Hello. I (think) I may have the finances needed to do proper grocery shopping. Im not sure if 10 dollars a day is enough, but here goes: For years now I have been reading conflicting things about what I can or cant eat with CFS and suspected candida infection. My question is: 1. On a 10...
  2. A

Question on moderate exercise

So, Im on a new sleeping aid, and it's allowing me to sleep very long, which is a plus... no more insomnia episodes so far :) Im gonna start eating a restricted CFS approved diet tomorrow, and try this all out for atleast 6 months to see how I feel. My question is about moderate exercise...
  3. A

Need advice on what to do in regards to judge

one more thing.... if the two of you have any more advice, or wish to point out why my tentative ideas is bad or not, I would greatly appreciate further contributive input
  4. A

I think for now I will cautiously go for the Part-time work, as my friends cant help me forever, but I will definitely keep it below $1000. I agree that I may be wasting my money, but if, and only if, I get this backpay, I don't see it as a wise choice to ignore any available options which may...
  5. A

I have had my case denied thrice by social security, and after two appeals had a judge turn my case down. The case was then sent after my third appeal to a review board who remanded the case back to the judge for a second look. This occured on July 13. Today, August 30, I STILL have yet to have...