• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Heywood

Myers Cocktail

I've been meaning to update this thread, maybe someone here can make sense of this. I have a "before" and "after" blood labs from my last reaction to the Myers back in April. My before labs were pretty normal, but my after labs were very different. I'll just post the ones that were abnormal...
  2. Heywood

Myers Cocktail

I have to agree. I've emailed a couple of doctors, including Dr. Gaby who wrote the article mentioned above. He was stumped by my episodes. Most reactions don't have the symptoms I had, most caused low blood pressure. Mine was very high.
  3. Heywood

Myers Cocktail

Thanks, I've read that article several times and while it does mention reactions, none of them are anywhere close to what happened to me. But, I'm going to try to reach the author and see if he has any insight.
  4. Heywood

Myers Cocktail

Well, I found out from the nurse who puts my Myers Cocktail together she has been out of Folic Acid for 4 months. So its safe to say that hasn't been the cause, at least not from the Myers Cocktails.
  5. Heywood

Myers Cocktail

I guess I have a lot to learn. Why is it bad?
  6. Heywood

Myers Cocktail

My Myers Cocktail ingredients: 500 cc Sterile Water Zinc 13.2 mg Vitamin C 25,000 mg Calcium Gluconate 10% (10 ml) Magnesium chloride 1 Gm B12 5 mg Folic Acid 10 mg Vitamin B complex Glutathione 500 mg. (This was removed after my first episode) So, during my first ER stay they did several CPK...
  7. Heywood

Myers Cocktail

I hope this is posted in the right forum. I'm a 52 year old male that has been dealing with a un-specified disorder, with my main symptoms being extreme fatigue after any type of physical exertion. I've seen three different Rheumatologist, all had different diagnosis from Lupus, to Fibromyalgia...