• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Question fainting standing up

Thanks for all the advice I will try those things. :)
  2. L

I think so too all the doctors at my practise are useless though I was on beta blockers but they made my fainting worse. I will wait till after my test thank you very much. You guys have been so helpful. :)
  3. L

Thank you very much I will ask about this too it could be either one pots or dysautonomia. I have the same symptoms for both though my blood pressure is normal standing and sitting. I'm not sure if my doctor will refer me but I will ask. :)
  4. L

I think if I do get diagnosed with pots my doctor said there is nothing she can do. I doubt she would refer me to someone else as she was not going to do the test till I asked so I'm guessing she will leave it. However it would be nice to know the cause if it is the case. I will try and Pursue...
  5. L

I have a question recently I have been experiencing fainting spells when I stand up basically my vision goes and I end up fainting it's really annoying I can feel my heart beating fast when these spells occur, my blood pressure is normal when sitting and standing. My doctor ran some tests and...