• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

A Balanced View of The Lightning Process

Hmm I know I'm being too kind really, I just know nothing will come of complaining. I'm just still baffled by all the praise on Facebook and letters, there were literally hundreds. What did they have?! Thanks Peggy Sue :) I've been ill for over 2 years now so I am pacing etc I just (as I'm sure...
  2. E

Thank you for your replies everyone! At the time I didn't know better than to know that the adrenaline theory couldn't be a factor in ME although I did question why, if that were the case, it couldn't be proved by a simple blood test measuring the adrenaline in the body. To be fair to her, she...
  3. E

Hi everyone! I've never posted on this forum before so I thought I'd do a little post on the Lightning Process as I know it's something many in the ME CFS community are intrigued by or have strong opinions on. A little disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the process. Please read the...