• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. misscrankypants

NEW! - UK DEPT. OF HEALTH to BAN ALL ME/CFS BLOOD DONATIONS from NOV 2010 (from MEA)!

Hi there, Thanks for the welcome. I wasn't shouting or swearing at any member of/on this forum - it was exclusively reserved for those doing all the lying. Or at least lying is what appears to be happening. I just don't have the energy to be patient (pun?:Retro smile:) these days. It wasn't...
  2. misscrankypants

NEW! - UK DEPT. OF HEALTH to BAN ALL ME/CFS BLOOD DONATIONS from NOV 2010 (from MEA)!

Hi everyone, this is my first post/reply to thread. Sorry that my first post will consist mainly of venting, ranting and raving but I have been a seething mess for years ... I know it doesn't help but from what I see here I'm apparently not the only one. I live in the Bristol area and the...