• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. hanhanhannah11

Occupational Therapists in the UK

Hi, I'm in need of the same thing. Does anyone else have any more suggestions? I'd like to have as many options as possible. Cheers! Hannah xo
  2. hanhanhannah11

The priory group !

Hi So I've been diagnosed with depression on top of/as well as my CFS symptoms and I am seeing therapists at The Priory because I didn't know where else to go. The people I've met have been very sympathetic but I have got the feeling that they don't know much about the illness and seem to think...
  3. hanhanhannah11

Hey

Hey again everyone, hope you're all doing alright. I really must log on more often! How have you all been? And wow Bethany I'll go and read you're story rn! I'm glad my picture made you laugh, Lisa Simpson is fabulous. xo
  4. hanhanhannah11

Has anyone tried The Optimum Health Clinic - if so, what did you think?

Is this based on your own experience w them? If so, can you elaborate? Hannah x
  5. hanhanhannah11

Hi everyone, Thank you for all the replies, I was really not expecting so many responses so quickly and I am grateful! I'm going to reply to you all as soon as possible but please forgive me if I take a while because I am feeling quite unwell today. I'll try my best to do it now but I might...
  6. hanhanhannah11

Hello, Over the past few years I have been determined to recover from my CFS/ME and have consequently invested a lot of time and money into trying various different treatments in the hopes that something will make a difference. I've always been aware of the optimum health clinic but i've...
  7. hanhanhannah11

Hey

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I'm only just seeing these. How is everyone doing today? Hannah xo
  8. hanhanhannah11

Hair loss and CFS? Help

Hey! So I'm 19 and I've always had the thickest head of hair, but over the last few months it has been falling out from the root and snapping at the ends. Honestly, it scares me so much how much I loose daily. I straighten my hair to keep it manageable but when I noticed it was falling out I...
  9. hanhanhannah11

What has helped you the most?

Hi Peggy-Sue! Thanks for the tips. I'm sorry the book didn't work for you. ): Did you try ignoring the parts which involved raising your arms or did that not have the same effect? Also, have you found any other yoga styles that suit you instead? Forgive my ignorance, but I was under the...
  10. hanhanhannah11

Hey! Thanks for replying, I was scared no one would :') I agree, is so important to have a good routine at night. It is hard to get into one though! I've found drinking herbal teas that are specifically targeted at making you feel calm a very helpful. My favourite one is by a company called...
  11. hanhanhannah11

Hello! I stumbled upon this website yesterday and it's made me feel so happy to see so many people supporting and helping each other. I'm so excited to be a part of it! I don' t know if this questions has ever been asked before (I haven't looked at all the topics yet) but I was wondering ...
  12. hanhanhannah11

Hey

So I don't know if I am doing this correctly (I joined like yesterday so I am kind of confused by this whole thing haha) but I wanted to introduce myself. So hey, my name is Hannah, I'm 19 and I am from London. :) How're you? I hope we can talk about ways to improve our life styles and help...