• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Anyone get tooth pain on antivirals?

Tolerate seems to be the best word describing 'living' with this condition - if you can call it that. I do have to say that either the Valcyte, NT factor, or S-acetyl-glutathione did something - I got my energy back. Now I'm trying to play catch-up with all the things that have been left...
  2. S

Did you ever find out what was causing it? The illness? I've tried remineralizing toothpaste, but I think it's beyond that - there is something systemic going on. My parents didn't take care of my teeth when I was growing up - but this tooth throbbing just started a few weeks ago. I've been...
  3. S

I was on Famvir and my fibro doc switched me to Valcyte. Something worked because my energy is better than it's been in 8 years. I'm getting severe - I mean severe - neuropathy in every tooth that has ever had a filling as well as caps. I searched online and could only find a few instances of...
  4. S

Mycoplasma/Stealth pathogens behind CFS/FMS other things...

During my research travels online - that is exactly what I read happens to docs who speak out. Ostracized, called a quack, persecuted... It's pretty despicable. I spoke with someone on the phone (origin I will not reveal due to the above) and they were so cautious speaking with me and said...
  5. S

I can't find the place where someone posted: John McCain the pro torture (who got tortured supposedly), pro war, pro taxes, pro immigration, pro drone strikes senator? I don't follow politics, so I am not the best person to recommend a politician with a sympathetic ear (if there are any). I...
  6. S

John McCain contact: http://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form "The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing…"
  7. S

Came across this enlightening article. I hope everyone finds a way to back-up & support these free-thinking docs - who really may be the last hope for those of us ill with these disorders - if mycoplasma is indeed behind the illness. We should all contact representative - I don't know much...
  8. S

I'm really sorry! I should have proofread before I posted to see how it might be interpreted by someone reading it. I also thought of something else - someone asked how they treat mycoplasma - and I gave the info on treating Lyme (which may have mycoplasma involvement) - Samento, banderol...
  9. S

Okay - I read through it & my mind gets overloaded with so much info. I should have re-phrased it - it looks as if I meant that Prof N. doesn't use antibiotics in late-stage lyme - I meant that I read -somewhere- that if you are misdiagnosed you become late-stage lyme. I wonder if he can test...
  10. S

That's good. I can't imagine taking them for life. I know cipro has fluoride - don't know if others do. Plus - the stress on the liver.
  11. S

11 years! That's crazy! I wonder if she has gut issues. Or liver issues. That's interesting that Lipkin is working with ticks.
  12. S

I had the mono as well - and EBV came up in my blood work. But I don't know if Lyme or mycoplasma may have knocked my immune system down and then it set the ball rolling. I read that these bacteria and/or Lyme (I hope I get it right - it's early) do something to adrenals & thyroid - which...
  13. S

I've read - that - at least in later stages lyme, the natural therapies work - although I think Doc Nicolson advises antibiotics.
  14. S

Interesting. We watched "American Greed" - one show was about Pfizer marketing a known dangerous drug. It was an eye-opener to see how they pressure their sales force to push the products, entertain doctors lavishly - with absolutely no regard to the people they are injuring. When they were...
  15. S

And also a detoxifier - like pectin or clay...
  16. S

I don't recall what Dr. Lo said, but the link I gave earlier states his theories, or knowledge. I found another article, but it's buried in my multitude of paperwork - on a number of diseases caused by mycoplasma/ viruses etc. It shocked me. Often, people - doctors - who come out with a new...
  17. S

Most seem to follow Doctor Cowden's protocol: Samento, Banderol, something to break biofilm (I'm trying Wobenzym) You can look it up online. Some also use artemesin (Doc Cheney interestingly, uses artesenuate - a derivate of artemesia - expensive though)
  18. S

ps - fyi - on the Nutramedix website - you can find Banderol - which says it kills mycoplasma. *I do not work for Nutramedix/ am not affiliated with anyone. Just a seeking soul looking to get better. I think you have to be an independent thinker - I used to dismiss the idea that I could have...
  19. S

I didn't know that - I only read about Dr. Lo in that article. Maybe that's the reason he sang like a bird. I emaied Prof. Nicolson, as I read that he was highly knowledgeable about mycoplasma. He emailed me right back (which was very generous of him - I think that shows a good heart). He...
  20. S

He may have - look at the people coming back with 'Gulf War'. You can research and find out if it targets collagen. I read so much my memory gets fuzzy - but I read something about them eating cholesterol. Interesting - I found the same information on the Nutramedix website - that sells...
  21. S

Was going through old paperwork & found article by Leslie Taylor, ND : Mycoplasmas are a specific and unique species of bacteria - the smallest free-living organism known on the planet.... They are parasitic in nature...can grow in tissue fluids (blood, joint, heart, chest, spinal fluids)...
  22. S

U.S. Government admits Lymes is a Bioweapon...

I've been researching Lyme extensively - and in my online travels Plum Island popped up. The more I research, the more I happen across information saying it is a bioweapon. If you look at the map (don't have link handy, but someone could locate doing a search) you can see that most of the...
  23. S

I bought the pills and went by the dosing instructions on the bottle. I have to research that more about the Cumanda and locate a dosing protocol. I feel terrible today - my neck - which is usually where I have the most pain - is killing me. Besides that, I'm hurting all over. I'm concerned...
  24. S

Do you take anything to try to 'dissolve' the fibrin surrounding the potential spirochete? I can't take serrapeptidase or nattokinase. I read you can use bromelain.
  25. S

Barb - No - it's more of a 'memory' and 'feeling-lousy' problem! I don't spell check unless I'm writing more professionally. Energy deficits make you cut corners...
  26. S

Sushi - Thanks for the link! Can you tell me how long you've been taking the Samento & Banderol? Is it working for you? Have you had any bad reactions like I'm getting: headache, sweats and then chills, achy all over? I would really like to bounce off of someone else taking it. I had lost...
  27. S

Thanks for the advice. I didn't know anyone here was taking Samento. I'm also getting sweats from it & feel generally horrible. I can't vouch for what information is provided in the link. I am in the midst of researching it now, and you can read it yourself to determine whether you believe...
  28. S

So do I... Just took some ribose too...
  29. S

Plus - I didn't have my coffee...
  30. S

Okay - forgive my grammatical error. It was too early in the morning and I felt horrible - still do. I'm trialing the Samento. Got bad headache and all-over ache. Now don't know if it's an allergic reaction, or it's killing the Lyme (I should make your day! I was grammatically correct! Are...