• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. W

Comment by 'wisentime' in 'Stir Crazy'

Took my first step in using a scooter in front of my family of origin. They all think I'm nuts. My support group were great. They made my husband call my sister and tell her to insist I rent the scooter for a tour of a local famous garden called Longwood. It was fantastic. No one chided me...
  2. W

Personality Features and Personality Disorders in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Populat

I'm an Oncology Nurse (15 yrs) with CFS turned drug researcher now retired on disability. This theory makes me laugh. I'd like to meet these people who printed this garbage and ask them if they've ever spent significant time caring for extremely ill people. Chronic pain and fatigue can produce...