• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. MyOwnOpus

Some help with my 23andMe SNP results?

For Detox, all were no call except for GSTT1 - Present For Methylation: I have no idea what the reds/yellows actually mean or how to treat. I've done some googling around, but I'm not science-minded. Would anyone be able to assist? I appreciate any help I can get.
  2. MyOwnOpus

mycotoxin test from realtime labs

I'm curious how you're doing now, over a year after diagnosis and how you were treated for the toxicity. I'm a patient of Dr. Brewer and just submitted my sample for testing.
  3. MyOwnOpus

peroxynitrite more involved than realized ?

Hi Mimi - Have you found dr. Brewer helpful to you? I just saw him for the first time last week. I'm unsure of what to.think.
  4. MyOwnOpus

Questions re: mold testing, labs, treatment

Dr. Brewer is my doc and I am sending in my sample to RTL tomorrow. Will provide an update here when I get the report back to see how it compares.