• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Sazco

New here and very sick. Please help:)

Sounds like a great plan. Thanks for the links!!!
  2. Sazco

Thank you. That makes perfect sense. It's high because it's not going where it needs to to be used!? I ordered some hydroxy off of amazon after the suggestions. Thank you! How long should I wait before knowing if it is helping or not?
  3. Sazco

Thank you all so much. Ok attempting Jernigan protocol. My friend has a dr in Atlanta who gave her teasel root for lyme. Heard of that? I had my b12 checked and it was twice the normal amount...it was 1900 I believe. I have not had folate or homocysteine checked. I am on nature throid which...
  4. Sazco

This is all so overwhelming!! appreciate the warnings!! I usually juice kale, spinach, carrot, and apple. I have a local organic farm that delivers organic fruits and veggies to my door once a week. That has been so helpful! I also use green vibrance. Is this bad with my mutations? So sounds...
  5. Sazco

Thanks!! Yes I was having a ton of neuro issues and irregular heart beat in antibiotics. I will look into herbals, thanks! I have been gluten free for about 9 months. I did eat gluten over the holidays for a week but then cut it out again. I did notice that juicing seemed to make me feel worse...
  6. Sazco

Thank you. What is Fred's protocol? I was on antibiotics for a few months but I felt awful. I know you're supposed to feel worse if they are killing the lyme but I don't think I can detox enough to get rid of all of the meds and toxins so I stopped taking everything:/
  7. Sazco

Thank you so much for the info. Funny you mention the overmethylate easily. I wonder if that's what happened to me. My friend told me to start taking methyl b12 and I got severe anxiety around that same time a year ago. I was only taking 1000. I still have a small amount of methyl in my...
  8. Sazco

Hi. Sorry about that! I edited it into smaller sections. I am in Georgia.
  9. Sazco

Hi everyone. A year ago I became severely ill. I tested positive for Lyme disease with a cd-57 ofonly 20 and c4a of 8,000. I've had reflux, gastritis, daily migraines, vestibular issues(vertigo, no balance), sensitive to light and sound, ringing in ears, head pressure, sore neck, muscle...