• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

New to all this. Loss of body sensitivity?

This is the interesting thing. I have ejaculatory anhedonia/anorgasmia that started at about the same time I got ill with a variety of problems in about 2004, and then kind of plateaued and then worsened completely when I went gluten free two years ago. At about age 25 I started suddenly...
  2. D

Methylation Pathway Analysis results

Thank you for the response - but I'm confused - Dr. Amy Yasko sure seems to think that CBS upregulation is a major issue that needs to be addressed, and I was wondering specifically WHY I had a bad reaction to the methylcobalamin (low lithium or high ammonia) or perhaps due to detox? You are...
  3. D

Methylation Pathway Analysis results

Hello, this is my first post to Phoenix Rising. I do not have CFS (at least as far as I know) but have suffered from a variety of health problems, which really became noticeable in 2004 or 2005 when I was about 25. I would be interested in any information you can give me, and if anyone else...