• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Q

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

Thanks Hip! I will give the grape seed a try. I found it SO bizarre that the first and only thing ever that greatly helped my ocd/borderline psychosis was an over the counter anti inflammatory i took in brazil. I've also found some relief from aleve and possibly ibuprofen as well. For sure...
  2. Q

Is there a particular brand of grape seed extract that you recommend (and what mg they make it in)? Also, does it differ greatly from plain old grape seed? Thanks!
  3. Q

Hip, after failure with literally every medicine and herbs supplements, I"ve had some success with alpha lipoic acid (for anxiety, ocd, near psychosis). I saw that your protocol recommended 500mgs a day. Is this all taken at once? If this is helping, what might this indicate, and would it...
  4. Q

Thanks Hip! Yeah, the curcumin gave me wild vivid dreams, then induced that irritability and anger you spoke about. never had that on tumeric What would be the top anti inflammitories treating brain inflammation caused by neuro Lyme (that may be inducing the anxiety, ocd, and mild psychosis)...
  5. Q

Great post, hip! And congrats with your success and relief using these things! A few questions. I'm on board with this idea of brain inflammation causing some of these things. i feel in my case it is. Now I'm wondering what to try, to reduce this. I have had the same kind of anxiety that...