• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. larisa

Multi-mineral supplement?

That one looks really good. Do you like it?
  2. larisa

Over-methylation vrs MTHFR symptoms, how do you tell the difference?

The symptoms for MTHFR and over-methylation are pretty much the same. How do you tell the difference? Also, how did you find the correct dose of methylfolate?
  3. larisa

Multi-mineral supplement?

Do you guys have a mineral supplement you can recommend? I'd like to take a variety of minerals without having to buy a ton of different pills. Most of the compounds I've looked at contain folic acid or other random crap that I cant take.
  4. larisa

I understand MTHFR, need help interpreting other mutations

I'm taking about 6000 IU's of Vitamin D in an emulsion. Thats a pretty high dose. Been on that for about 2 months. No change :(
  5. larisa

All of my symptoms are under control except the pain. I've only had a break from the pain a few times, once for about a week and once for two days. Other than that it's with me every day!
  6. larisa

Thanks @Sea We've ruled out: Lymes, RA, autoimmune markers, thyroid seems to be fine, and a battery of tests I cannot think of at the moment.
  7. larisa

Mitochondria supplements......?

It's hard to say. Most of my symptoms are under control, including the debilitating fatigue (not sure if I can attribute it to this supplement specifically since I take so many things). But I still have pain, it's the only thing I cant seem to manage with supplements. Sorry I cant be more concrete.
  8. larisa

on MTHFR protocol, still have muscle pain, what am I missing????

When I was healthy I worked out 5x a week. I haven't exercised in the 11 months I've been down. I am very in-tune with my body, and I can just sense that it would not be a good idea. Especially when my fatigue was really bad. I fear the muscle pain will get in the way of enjoying exercise as...
  9. larisa

on MTHFR protocol, still have muscle pain, what am I missing????

I have been symptomatic for 11 months. The pain presented VERY suddenly, almost night and day. Started with joint pain and tight muscles and then one day I woke up with pain everywhere. There have been times (mostly if I'm on vacation) when the pain dissipates magically, but it always comes...
  10. larisa

Mitochondria supplements......?

http://www.neurobiologix.com/mitochondrial-function-p/13.htm I have been taking this for about a month, it has a combination of several supplements, I like it because I dont have to buy a million bottles and take more than the 100000 pills I already take every day).
  11. larisa

Hi, I have done a LOT of research on MTHFR (and am overwhelmed as it is) I am hoping that someone could help me with the things that are simply over my head. I have been symptomatic for 11 months. They symptoms presented VERY suddenly, almost night and day. Some I have managed to get control...