• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

23andme Results - Genetic Genie

Thanks so much for responding. Concerning the COMT, I am very sensitive to glutamate and have been avoiding anything that may contain it as it causes anxiety/insomnia/pain. I have tried taking Pharma GABA but it increased pain and caused terrible anxiety. I received my hydroxocobalamin today...
  2. J

@caledonia, I've read a lot of your responses. Could you review my info and respond? I also have the detox data. Thanks.
  3. J

I am new to PR, and this is my first post, so I trust I am in the right forum and doing this entry correctly. I just received my polymorphism information and have been reading many of the entries on PR which have been very helpful to me as a new student of SNPs. I am hoping that some of you...