• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Where to begin ? Please help me help my son.

I see other posts getting responses discussing their mutations. I am hoping to get responses, too. Thank you.
  2. P

Thank you, minkeygirl. I am searching for a doctor, but in the meanwhile, would like to learn as much as possible about my son's challenges. My fear is that I will come across like a babbling, emotional idiot to the physician, hence my request for help from anyone knowledgable here to give me...
  3. P

Hello All, I am exhausted, overwhelmed and frustrated. My young son (will be 5 years old soon) has been diagnosed with severe autism. He is still completely nonverbal and has limited receptive language. He has had intensive ABA since the beginning of 2013 and progress has been very very very...