• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Y

Is it a new disease or its CFS ?

omar, I think we're not the same, but do not close the door on any chance, you are not in Germany? alli the anthroposophical medicine is the best in the world, try to see some anthroposophical doctor! and secondly, your erythro sedimentation as this? a hug
  2. Y

omar thanks for your wishes, I would recommend you two things that have helped me a lot, one is the anthroposophical medicine, and the other perhaps will seem absurd, but a great shaman visit well known and done much good to me, and do not believe this is caused by a physical virus, but a...
  3. Y

rt pcr me made in Argentina, a famous virologist of my country! but this test is not approved for diagnosis, but he told me that is laws cdc, but the test is totally effective! eh not paid because I have family in medicine and they've got me all free, thank God! Omar, I think it may be a virus...
  4. Y

I also want you to know those who believe they may have an undetectable know of hiv, this is not so, that I have a family member with hiv for 30 years and cd4 and cd8 are perfect, but its erythrocyte sedimentation is always above 40 mm, that is an infallible marker!
  5. Y

good to all, first of all sorry to have to use a translator to communicate, not writing in English! I'm sorry, maybe it's incomprehensible, I see you! I risk my relationship was with a friend desprotejido by about 9 times, the ninth infected me! it all started with a burning in the glans a week...