• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

For those who can not bear living OverMethylated.

For those who can not bear living OverMethylated. I can suggest you consider low dose Stelazine with it. I am giving it up and I am never feel overmethylated when using it, but feel fine, like some sort of mania from B's. I guess I can handle it would have no problems. But for those who can not...
  2. D

Strong Mental Reaction to B Vitamins. What would that be?

Hi Stridor. I had low body temperature last year. Much more than yours (33 c degrees) , in Fahrenheit terms I believe this is lower that your fahrenheit minimum degree. However my thyroid levels in lab tests are always normal. TSH, T3, T4. After understanding the temperature irregularity, I...
  3. D

Hi Kala. No. I did not found why. I am just carefully continuing to use active B's. I can not do without them, lots of problems, but after some minimal dosage, you know, hypomania. So, I am using carefully. It's pro's are completely much more than con's.
  4. D

Dealing with side effects of Methylation - What seems to work for me.

Cobain. There is really high level of B12 in my blood from a recent intake and this is always enough for me to have side effects and positive effects. Other than what B I take, I can not explain for various reasons.
  5. D

@cobain_justinsane Cobaine and other fellows. Please see my post here. I guess it might help some of you: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/dealing-with-side-effects-of-methylation-what-seems-to-work-for-me.36795/
  6. D

Dealing with side effects of Methylation - What seems to work for me.

For all the people over here who have problems taking B Vitamins, I guess I found a solution to overcome some some "negative" symptoms associated taking them. I know there are lots of people who have problems taking Methyl B's here so I am just suggesting people to try what I do. Remember - what...
  7. D

Thank you Cobain. The term I heard here "Canary in the Coalmine" seems to fit most of us.
  8. D

I guess at first look, I have no MTHFR mutation (from geneticgenie). COM-T also looks fine. MTHFR.net results are a bit more complicated, however, I guess the results of that one also might not explain my extremely strange response to Active B's (or on the other words, acting more strangely...
  9. D

Yes. My results arrived. 23 And me says it is partial yet but I guess the remaining part is for calculating ancestrial? I first used geneticgenie and MTHFR Support. Ok. Here are my results. I see that I have no MTHFR Mutation? There seems to be a ComT Mutation? Of course definitely I will...
  10. D

Thanks to both of you. I will keep everyone informed of the results.
  11. D

OK. My Sample to 23Andme seem to be delivered to them until evening by USPS. Until that time, when the results arrive, do you have additional recommendations for me to have it interpreted? I will used the above posters' suggested services. However, I will test other services too. I found this...
  12. D

Hi Stridor and Picante. Thanks for the replies. Picante - I will use that link when the results arrive. My kit is on the way and I will send it back so it would take some time to get the results. Stridor, we seem to have had a similar problem (psychiatric), although using different methods...
  13. D

Thanks for your help, Fredd. Actually I am not a Me/CFS/FMS . I guess you missed that part and made a wrong assumption that I did not have a result. However, my problem is different (psychiatric- may be I did not put that very clear in the post so just skimming the post would not give an idea)...
  14. D

Aturtles, Thanks for the reply and joining the discussion. One of the links you provided are not working - I am copying the correct link I found so others can benefit too...
  15. D

cobain_justinsane Detailed reply, thank you!.. I also feel the same, this is very rare and for me, human brain being very complicated, we can not drive conclusions from a few samples. However, getting more information does not hurt and there can be benefits for me, and for all parties having...
  16. D

Caledonia - I will have a ComT Test. Here where I am the laboratory gets it done through Mayo Clinic. The lab representative told me they have this test according to what I ask: http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Overview/83301 If that's it, I will have it. I do not want to...
  17. D

dead.money I learnt the Pathway Panel Testing Here. There seems to be lots of places doing this. I hope you find out the solution with the same hope that I will not delve into problems. I am sending you my email address by pm in case of a future correspondence is needed for the findings of...
  18. D

Thank you Caledonia. Your hint will be useful (ComT). Every input is essential actually. May be as you say, and as I also worry, this would also be an unknown puzzle. I hope whatever it is - the end will be fine. At least I have to do my work - be educated on this topic in order to do what I do...
  19. D

I have been testing nutritional supplements to optimize and treat some of my mental symptoms, for years. There are lots of supplements that appear to make me hypomanic, feel well etc. My brain seems to be sensitive. SSRI's make me manic too. (Prozac, etc.) However in order to simplify the...
  20. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi!... My question is about the liver storage. I realized that when I take sublinguals, although at a higher dosage, I realized that lower dosage oral MethylB12 capsule seems to have a really higher liver storage (regular blood tests after use). Although this might be due to being a different...
  21. D

Methylation - too much energy?? Heading for a crash?

Thanks BadBadBear for this thread. I just registered here to reply to your post. I want to say that I am using exactly the same B Complex Lotus 97 points out. I was taking it time to time. Now - whenever I take it I take full energy. I mean I hade some real energy. I thought it trigerred my...