• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Harriet turner

Please Help to interpret my 6 year olds 23andme results, lots of mutations!!

Can anyone tell me what I need to look at first and where to go with my eldests sons results? He has MTHFR C677T AA plus many other mutations. I will post up his results underneath. My gaps practitioner can only help with MTHFR and I don't think this will help, as its not looking at the whole...
  2. Harriet turner

Thank you kindly :-) lol, our family seem to carry a lot of the red and ginger genes then ;-) what a disease. Lol. At least now once I've read through links I can focus on our methylation and detox results. Which is most important? Thank you Harriet
  3. Harriet turner

Hi Valentijn, I have had mine and my eldest sons results back and I ran them through genetic genie and your rare gene programme. me and Josh have i5012759 like Archie which you gave me great information about. Thank you. I was wondering do you know anything about or where I can find info on...
  4. Harriet turner

Thank you Valentijn. I never would have found that without your help, as I did a search and it bought nothing up. He has two i rare genes i5012759 and i3002507 and lots of rs ones, ill link his results
  5. Harriet turner

Thank you, I'll see if this is available to purchase in UK. X
  6. Harriet turner

Hurray, think we did it :-) he has rare rs17302526 Homozygous And a whole list of other SNPs that aren't homozygous, what are these? What do these mean?
  7. Harriet turner

I can't get it to work. How did you do it tdog333? I'm pulling my hair out currently, even my husband can't get it to work :-s
  8. Harriet turner

hi Valentijn, Thank you for your reply. I haven't tried B12, mainly because gaps practitioner wasn't sure how well he would deal with B vitamins and because he has no B vitamins that are within the normal range and B12 wasn't the worst one. His most desperate needed B vits were B1 and B2...
  9. Harriet turner

Hi, My son is autistic, struggles with self-control, behaviour, thinking before acting, social skills, etc. he also has a rare genetic condition called Ectodermal Dysplasia. He has been on gaps diet for 18 months, the first year mainly early intro of boiled meat, veg and stock. We've been down...
  10. Harriet turner

Helping my two autistic sons

I'm on a few autism intervention groups and our gaps practitioner is apparently bio medically trained. I will have a search for DAN practitioners. THank you xx
  11. Harriet turner

Hi, thank you for your messages. No he hasn't taken any B-vits yet as my gaps practitioner believes it would be hard for his body currently and he needed to detox and heal first. I'm not sure why they are better than his other Bs. But it's worrying that he doesn't have any B vits in the normal...
  12. Harriet turner

Thank you, I'm having a look through now. Looks a great resourceCaledonia. Thanks Brenda, I've ordered the free sample to read. I will have a look at GcMAF sushi. Thank you for all your advice and recommendations. Harriet
  13. Harriet turner

I have seen and read some of dr yaskos work. It was very interesting. Were currently saving up to get 23&me tests done, the postage was a lot! I wondered if people would mind looking at their tests i had done from Genova and seeing if anything stands out. These are for my 6 year old son.
  14. Harriet turner

Hi there, I've spent many hours searching the web for answers for my boys test results and google often brings me back to this site, I wondered if anyone minded me listing their test results up here for evaluation. I've found no group that seem as wise on Genova stool CDSA testing and urine...