• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Dr. Wilson's Adrenal Rebuilder review

I think that is a good point. I put one tab dissolved in water with a little bit of ACV (apple cider vinegar) and give myself drops. That way I know there is a good mix of glands. I can't take a whole pill. Like the OP I am trying about a 1/16 once a day.
  2. G

Dr. Wilson's Adrenal Rebuilder review

I used Wilson's adrenal rebuilder years ago 1/2 tab and it helped me sleep This time when I take 1/5 of a tab when I wake it seems to be stimulating when I try to sleep like the OP mentioned. So I am trying 1/16 of a tab.
  3. G

I was cured with GCMAF

Do you have a spooky 2 and has it helped you and what is GcMAF? Thanks
  4. G

B12 injections or B12 transdermal spray?

Chemist Direct in Australia I found it to be of high quality https://www.chemistdirect.com.au/
  5. G

Gregs Hydroxy made me sleepy it did absorb well though injections work better for me not sure why
  6. G

How I recovered.

What is an HS shot and a GD shot ?
  7. G

Grsg's Hydroxo B12 oil absorbed well it made me drowsy other than that I did not benefit much in my opinion Injectable Hydroxo works much better for me
  8. G

What kind of B12? Thanks
  9. G

Anybody use oral Hyalauronic Acid ?

Has anyone here used Hyalauronic Acid If so what were the effects ? Thanks
  10. G

I tried Hydroxocobalamin b12 oil from australia and it absorbed very well But I find injectable hydroxy more effective
  11. G

Transdermal B12 oils

If I recall correctly yes I used Hyddroxocobalamin oil The Hydroxo oil made me sleepy and sleep well when used upon waking early morn that is about it
  12. G

High-dose intravenous Vitamin C effective against Epstein-Barr-Virus?

Do any of these companies ship to the USA? Thanks
  13. G

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Did you try Chemist Direct from Australia? They are professional
  14. G

Enhancing Coffee enemas

Hello All Taking NAC on an empty stomach a couple hours before a coffee enema really helps me to feel good I was wondering what positions give you the best benefit ... on your back ... right side left side? Also how long do you hold it? Thanks
  15. G

Enhancing Coffee enemas

Hello All I have been taking NAC 1200 mg on an empty stomach followed by a CE held for 25 min for about two weeks now this has helped my energy levels and strength quite a bit without hyping. But lately this protocol is giving me heart pounding. I am wondering why it is starting now after...
  16. G

Enhancing Coffee enemas

Has anyone tried NAC in an enema?
  17. G

Enhancing Coffee enemas

I tried a CE with added glutathione I used swanson's brand 200 mg per capsule I opened the capsule and used 40mg mixed in about 20 minutes after the CE I felt a surge in energy my heart was beating harder This lasted around 20 hours and I could not sleep very well Anyone else have this reaction...
  18. G

Enhancing Coffee enemas

Do you feel better when you add this in?
  19. G

Enhancing Coffee enemas

Hello Emma What kind of glutathione do you use and can you explain how you use it in a coffee enema? Thanks
  20. G

I was cured with GCMAF

What is GCMAF and what were you sick from ? Thanks
  21. G

Enhancing Coffee enemas

Can you use ascorbic acid? Thanks
  22. G

Enhancing Coffee enemas

Wayne How does sodium ascorbate help ? Ema How does glutathoine LIquid Bs and wheatgrass help?
  23. G

Enhancing Coffee enemas

Where is ahmo's blogspot? Thanks
  24. G

Where can I get a large quantity of injectible Hydroxocobalamin w/out prescription?

I found an old discussion I started some time ago https://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/where-can-i-get-hydroxocobalamin-without-a-prescription.31815/
  25. G

Where can I get a large quantity of injectible Hydroxocobalamin w/out prescription?

I know of a few overseas pharmacies that sell small amounts three injections but the shipping is high If I could get a six month supply at a time that would justify the shipping I am willing to try B12 for animals Thanks
  26. G

CBD OIL... Anyone tried it? It's legal now.

Does CBD help with sleep?
  27. G

Enhancing Coffee enemas

For those of you that do coffee enemas Do you add anything to your solution to make them more effective? I was reading one person adds glutathione but I have not seen any other posts about that Thanks
  28. G

I was cured with GCMAF

What is GCMAF?
  29. G

Anybody else using DIY transdermal B12?

Hello Soporificat How does this work for you? If you use or have used Greg's oil can you compare? Thanks