• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Mitochondrial encephalopathy

Um, you got it completely wrong
  2. D

Why would B12+folate cause GABA to reverse its effect?

@Vegas I find your input in nitrogen metabolism interesting. My view on adverse affects of increasing methylation manual is this, when you increase cellular replication without adequate amounts of zinc, magnesium, copper, b6, and many more fundamental nutrients you are further eczaborating all...
  3. D

Copper - Your Hair Mineral Test

Copper did wounders for me and helps me tolerate b6. I have no more pins an needles after I added copper and b6 together as these work to make diamine oxidase active. I believe the reason some people don't do well on b6 is due to a copper deficiency. You guys need to break out of your one way...
  4. D

Histamine loops, why we can't get rid of it...

Have you expiremented with other b vitamins? I mask all my low folate symptoms completely with biotin as long as I accompany it with b2. There is a study I can look for if you want we're it proves biotin has a direct relationship with folate uptake in the liver of folate deficiency.
  5. D

Histamine loops, why we can't get rid of it...

Ill have to say that maybe it's best for over methylated people, or people that mega dose methyl bs since that can deplete niacinamide and a deficiency in that is known to cause dermatitis. A week ago i stupidly took 15 mg of methyl folate and was plagued with dermatitis ever since. Just minutes...
  6. D

Significant Improvement Story -- Focus on Thiamine Deficiency

I'm not familiar with tests but what I do kno is that thiamine works with basically all the b vitamins work together and vice versa. I find it odd that no were on this forum does people ever consider the Krebs cycle the core of all there ailments. I personally believe methylation issues is...
  7. D

Significant Improvement Story -- Focus on Thiamine Deficiency

You are correct! I noticed a pattern with b vitamins. B2 helped me to one point until I added biotin, then biotin helped more when I added magnesium then manganese. Now I am going to try thiamine since I benifited at the first dose. All you guys should note that b1 works together with niacin...
  8. D

Methylation, acne and hairloss. Fredd and rich please give insight

Hey guys I'm Dan and this is my first post ever here. I came to give insight to people here about what signs methylation start up could be. Three years ago I developed what was severe cystic acne. All my life I never had much issues with acne or hairloss. Nt to short after that I went on a low...
  9. D

Dannylingo

10. D

Methylation, acne and hairloss.fredd and rich any insight?

Hey guys I'm Dan and this is my first post ever here. I came to give insight to people here about what signs methylation start up could be. Three years ago I developed what was severe cystic acne. All my life I never had much issues with acne or hairloss. Nt to short after that I went on a low...