• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. CozzyElectron

Excellent Earthing/Grounding Documentary

You're very welcome :)
  2. CozzyElectron

Excellent Earthing/Grounding Documentary

You can watch the full feature length documentary GROUNDED here
  3. CozzyElectron

Earthing....Your experience....

By the way, if anyone is interested, I created some earthing shoes out of an old pair I had lying around, some copper wire, and some foil duct tape. If you are at all interested in getting grounded for zero dollars (price is right) while out in the big wide world, check out my DIY Earthing...
  4. CozzyElectron

Interesting! True too... however, the sad thing is we live in a soup of EMF's from cell phones to baby monitors to electrical wiring in our homes to compact fluorescent light bulbs! and everything in between. That's why I like the practice of earthing because you definitely get an unlimited...
  5. CozzyElectron

I have a question for this forum... Does earthing via earthing products (mats, pads, throws, sheets, etc..) provide you with the earth's Schumann Resonance? (7.83 Hz) In other words, yes, we're getting the earth's electrons through the earthing mats and things, but are we getting the earth's...