• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. cfsinatx

Adderall XR—Friend or Foe?

I'll share a little more of my story. I am a recovering alcoholic and I have been sober for 29 years. So I am very careful about what I take. I take only the amount my doctor has prescribed and since I use it only as needed there are many days I don't take the full dosage he has prescribed...
  2. cfsinatx

Adderall XR—Friend or Foe?

Strictly because I did use Ritalin and then later Adderall, I use the non time released and take it as needed, I was able to keep on working part time for at least five more years than I would have had I not used it. My quality of life is substantially improved and without it at this point I...
  3. cfsinatx

What Fixed/Aided Your Brain Fog?

First and foremost adderal regular release - 20mg at start of day, another 10mg 2.5 to 3hrs later and then 10mg after post lunch short nap gives me 3 to 6 hrs productive time. Buttressed by strategically consumed 2 large glasses of caffiented ice tea and 2 caffienated diet sodas. Other...