• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. BluebirdFeather

Metafolin Absorption Rates

Yup, I'm dissolving chunks of oral Solgar Metafolin tablet under my lip along with methylB12. The two of them dissolving together seem to work much better for me than separately. I just wondered how much more I'm getting this way. As far as I know, you can do this with a lot of medications...
  2. BluebirdFeather

Metafolin Absorption Rates

Does anyone know what % of metafolin is typically absorbed - when ingested - when taken sublingually (over 90+ minutes) I've been taking it sublingually and wonder if there's any benefit to this.
  3. BluebirdFeather

B-12 - The Hidden Story

@whodathunkit, thank you for the advice! I've decided on reintroducing the B-vites individually, saving niacin for last. I did increase metafolin a week ago but suspect overmethylation. Overheating, agitation, insomnia, and anger, still going strong after a week.
  4. BluebirdFeather

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hello, all! Question... I've had CFS for 10 years and started on the methylB12 protocol about 6 weeks ago. I have a low serum B12 (270 pg/mL), and chronically low serum Vitamin D and somewhat low ferritin. Low-normal T4 and T3, low normal TSH. (TSH should be inverse of the T3/T4, but my...